XIX

LALISA

"hi, kookoo~"

I smiled genuinely at him as he closed the door behind him, making him turn around in shock. His hands flew up against his heart.

"Oh my fucking god, baby
I thought you were sleeping.
Why are you still up anyways?"

I swallowed the urge to cry. I had missed him so much? And I really wanted to just tell him everything, but the way he looked at me. It made me feel like the worst. I shut up and just shrugged my thoughts away before cracking up in a another smile.

"I waited for you! I missed you."

"Yeah, I'm sorry for
coming home so late today.."

"No it's okay. I–no–it's
my fault anyways."

"No, it's not.."

An awkward silence broke out. I glanced away and felt his burning stare on me. I stepped backwards as he followed, closing the space between us. My eyes landed on his lips, that looked so deliciously red and plump. They were glossy too. That wasn't new, but something inside of me forced me to stare at them.
I couldn't stop, and he couldn't either I guess since we were a second later crashing into each other.

His lips hit mine and started to smoothly kiss me as his hands went up my cheeks, cupping my face and pulling me inwards, into his embrace. I tried to kiss back in his tempo and it was really hard. He was going so fast. But I wasn't complaining. My hands made their way up his neck but feeling the material of turtleneck wasn't that pleasant so I tried to push the collar down. It only resulted in him pushing me away harshly. My back hit the wall as I whimpered.

"Wha–"

"–I'm sorry baby, I have to pee"

And just like that, Jungkook disappeared towards the bathroom, leaving me behind dumbfounded like that. I felt hurt from him treating me like that, but then reality hit me. I kissed him???

"Oh my god, I've lost my mind?"

I wanted to cry in frustration. Why the fuck did I kiss him? I was supposed to end things, not give him further false hope. I slide down the wall and crouched down, placing my head between my legs, crying quietly into my palms.

|next morning|

JUNGKOOK

"Jungkook, I'm going to take a shower"

"Okay"

I replied, still in bed as I watched her hair swing in the air as she swooshed out the door with a towel in her arms. A small sigh of relief left my mouth as I stared at the door where she just disappeared. I had freaked out when she tried to pull on my turtleneck. It had been so hard to sleep besides her, heck even touch her. I felt guilty. I had to tell her. But I couldn't get him off my mind. I hated that.

A notification rolled in and I cussed lowly at my turtleneck for making me suffer as I turned around, pulling down the covers a little so I could feel less suffocated. I unlocked my phone.

|

CHIM💕 10.21
how did the meeting go?

CHIM💕 10.21
w your parents.

I chuckled at him, imagining how he must've realized that he had to explain further and definitely talked out loud that he was stupid. But then I stopped laughing when I realized I had lied to him too. Something about that made me feel even more guilty. Like I owed him the truth.

10.21 ME
Okay ig

10.22 ME
I've actually not taken off the turtleneck.

10.22 ME
ty for lending it to me

CHIM💕 10.22
Im glad

CHIM💕 10.23
oh god don't thank me

CHIM💕 10.23
You're so cute

10.23 ME
you are cuter

CHIM💕 10.24
-3-

10.24 ME
<3

CHIM💕 10.24
gtg

CHIM💕 10.24
got to eat

10.25 ME
yes babe go ahead

|

"You're so focused on your screen baby"

I dropped my phone in panic as I saw Lisa standing at the doorway, smiling at me. Her hair was wet and she was barefaced. She was wearing an oversized shirt only and if I was the old me, I wouldn't hesitate to stand up and kiss the shit out of her. But, here I was, on the bed, staring at her, but my thoughts far away, thinking of a specific cute boy. He seemed to need a kiss. I seemed to want to kiss him. I shrugged the thought away as I bit my lip in guilt.

"Haha yeah, you look so cute bab-by"

I answered instead, my voice cracking. I would love to call it a "guilt crack".

-
B
O
R
E
D
-
it's, not going so well.
and yes, junggoo slept in a turtleneck :)
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin