XXVI

LALISA

"we're going to our house.
y'all can do this shit tonight too.
plan a little because you
have to tell him tomorrow.
no backing off this time."

was what Taehyung had said before they left. Yoongi had no clue where Jungkook was but suddenly told Taehyung he had to go and that Taehyung should call Jungkook. After he hung up, me and Chaeyoung started to ask lots of stuff about how they cheated etc. It took some time before Taehyung decided that it was enough. Worry hit us all as the thoughts and imaginations of Jungkook being heartbroken hurt us. Taehyung quickly called Jungkook and urged him to come to their house. He was going to stay there tonight. Me and chaeyoung would personally tell him tomorrow.

It had been exactly thirty minutes since the two boys had left the house and the atmosphere was pretty cold. Chaeyoung stayed on the sofa but a little further away from me. I had stopped crying and we were both just thinking. There were many thoughts running through our minds. I was feeling emotionally messed up too. Fear was mixed with emptiness and guilt because of the fact that everything we had was behind Jungkook's back. It hurt me since I used to really love him and that I was weak for not telling him from the beginning was just harsh truth that was hard to face.

I was also feeling relief in my entire body as I now had a real deadline. Tomorrow was truly the day where I'd tell him. It didn't matter if I didn't have the courage to take all the things I deserve to get for being a cheater. Tomorrow was my chance to at least explain my parts and my reasons. Even though they wouldn't matter that much to him since it would break his heart, I still felt like that would get so much off of my shoulders.

"chaeyoung?"

Her small face raised from the pillows it was resting on and she looked at me.

"yes baby?"

"I love you."

I saw how her eyes got watery and how she started to chew on her shaking bottom lip.

"I love you too. So much lalisa"

She replied as tears rolled down her cheeks. I felt my own vision get blurrier as I scooted to her and dived down to the sofa behind her, wrapping my arms around her and sobbing into her neck.

JIMIN

The tears on my cheeks were long dried now as I had been sitting on the floor for so long. Yoongi had taken a seat on the sofa and not told me anything else. Guess he was having a hard time controlling everything that went on inside of him too. My knees hurt from being pressed to the wooden floor for so long. It had probably been hours now. I felt so exhausted. So guilty. So ashamed. I had no confidence to sit on the sofa besides Yoongi, heck I couldn't even talk to him.

"Tell me Jimin,
why would you do something like this?"

I closed my eyes as I heard the tone of his voice. It was so done but still so awaiting. Like I would have a genius explanation. I really didn't.

"It's pretty simple.
I was stupid and attracted to him.
I know that it's wrong on so many levels
but I couldn't stop myse–"

"–but you did wrong!!!
You did big wrong!
Jimin do you realize what
this means?! this means you're a–"

"–I fucking know, okay?!
I kn-now y-yoongi.."

I yelled in pure exhaustion. I knew I was disgusting.
I knew I deserved the hate I was getting. But I couldn't really help but feel hurt. I started off as trying to play this game. It was pretty dangerous and I didn't know why I thought this would be a good idea. I guess Jungkook really was what I saw.
The only thing I thought about.

The only thing I needed as soon as I saw him. This weird feeling that I had tried to get rid off since I never usually felt like this towards a stranger. Yoongi's sobs were what cut me out of my thoughts as I averted my eyes to him crying. I felt helpless. I felt so ashamed.

"This hurts even more since I can't deal with cheating cases as I've been through one myself.
Yet there goes my sister off  with a girl who already has a boyfriend and here goes my best fucking friend  with a boy who already has a cheating girlfriend. It's messed up on so many levels. And then comes my ex who calls me to tell me about the case."

Yoongi rambled as I felt myself grow dizzy. The last sentence he spoke made my eyes widen as his eyes looked straight into mine.

"That's right jimin. My fucking ex had to call me?
I had to find out like that."

He took a deep breath as another tear rolled down his cheek.

"I don't think you're the same jimin."

And then he stood up and dashed out, leaving me completely devastated and hurt.

Oh how I regretted everything. But at the same time I couldn't regret everything. Because all of this had escalated to a big fact.

The fact that I was in love with jungkook.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

Holy fuck.
I just add lots of fuel to this fire
JSJSJSJSJS.
-babyjimin