XVIII

CHAEYOUNG

As I with a steady pace made my way back home from their house, I felt mixed feelings

As I with a steady pace made my way back home from their house, I felt mixed feelings. All those happy pictures, all these I love you's had been thrown at each of them. Was me and Lisa being together going to destroy that? Of course. I bet I already had made stuff awkward for them. I felt so bad for jungkook. He was probably confused by how lalisa just turned cold. My head turned upwards as I watched the blue sky. It looked pretty. It was good weather today.

But there was not many people around. Everybody were probably busy on their phones. I sighed. Feeling down. I tried to walk faster to reach home. So I could talk with Yoongi oppa. I felt like I needed some reassurance and love. I felt my stomach aching a bit and could only groan. On a day like this where the anxiety you use to have is doubled, only period cramps can worsen your state.

I finally reached that goddamn door, walking in a haste to win the race against myself. I took the three light steps I usually take up the stairs before I stood there, staring into the white door. I searched for my keys, finding them deep in my left inner pocket, having to fish them out with my skillful fingers. ( oooh ) I pushed the key into the keyhole and turned it, unlocking the door and pulling the door knob. I felt a little dizzy as I did that.

"I'm home!"

"Hello!"

Yoongi's voice through the house as I chuckled whilst getting my feet out of my shoes only to place the shoes in the shelf. I took off my jacket and hang it on the hook. I could smell a small hint of alcohol, but only sighed in disappointment. I started to walk towards the living room, only to be met by my brother that's laying on the couch with three empty bottles of soju down on the floor close to him.

"Did you drink again, Yoongi?"

"Nah, that's from yesterday"

I furrowed my eyebrows at his answer before I plopped down on the couch besides his, staring with piercing eyes. He chuckled and threw up his hands in the air and chuckled.

"For fucks sake! I'm serious!"

"Okay,okay.."

I replied, not convinced enough but then I knew that he would be so mad now if he was drunk, which he would be by drinking three bottles. That was for sure. I smiled at him before I felt my stomach ache in pain, a small groan left my mouth. I sighed as I mumbled softly

"My period is on its way."

I heard some shuffling on the couch besides me but ignored it, trying to inhale and exhale deep breathes to calm down my pains.

"Shall I invite jimin over?"

Something about Yoongi mentioning Jimin made me feel weird. But I didn't say something, instead I just nodded, hoping for him to get my answer. Bet he did, since I could hear his fingers tapping on his phone, probably dialing Jimin's number. I looked up at the ceiling. How long would this take? Would I have to break up if two weeks pass and she didn't break up? I didn't know. I felt lost. Like I had no choice but to follow my brother's words.