XI

JUNGKOOK

When you've been neglected love from a girl you love so dearly, that's always showed you some type of affection

When you've been neglected love from a girl you love so dearly, that's always showed you some type of affection. You change a lot. I had grown desperate for something to happen. Someone to save this side of me. This, touchy side. So I guess I ended up getting interested in jimin, when I caught his friend staring at me.

I felt uncomfortable. But, something about doing something bad.. weirdly turned me on. I messaged Lisa that I'd be back tomorrow, the real reason behind that was to surprise her.. but, Lisa just said sure and didn't reply to my i love you. Let me be honest. It didn't seem like she wanted me to be home either. Now I just found a good reason to not come home.

I felt my skin sweating as I ended up wrapping my arms around his waist when I had startled him by standing exactly in front of him. He looked absolutely adorable but hot as he seemed flustered, lips slightly apart as he stared at me in shock. I didn't know a boy could turn me on this much. I smirked at his fluttering eyes.

"Be careful.."

The definition of beauty really stood in front of me. He was observing me very intensely, I almost groaned at the feeling.

"you know that pictures last longer."

As soon as the words left my mouth, he jolted back and looked like away, uncomfortable written on his forehead.

"j-jungkook?"

Damn, I gulped. The way he breathed out my name in a stutter. I felt like falling for him.

"how come you know my name?
this is unfair."

I replied, my eyes still on his plump red lips.

"jimin"

"Jimin?"

"Park."

"Park jimin"

"Such a cute name. For a cute boy."

"I–why did you turn around?"

He blurted out before his whole face flushed red as he was sweating.

"why were you and your friend
staring at me so intensely?"

"it's not what you think–"

"if you want my number,
you can just come to me.
I would never say no to a cute boy,"

Then I couldn't help it so I leaned closer to him, just a few centimeters away from his lips.

"like you."

My lips turned into a flirty smile as I was about to back away only to feel his fingers crawl up my collar and push me closer. Our lips smashed together as he kissed me softly, his lips brushing in a teasing way against my lips and oh god I couldn't ncontrol myself any longer. I pushed him even closer, breaking whatever space between our bodies as I put more strength into my kisses and soon our kissing turned to a steamy one.

My lips moved with more force against his and he started to struggle keeping up, his lips parting as my tongue licked his underlip before sliding inside of his wet cavern. I groaned as I tasted a small hint of strawberry in his mouth, my tongue and lips working perfectly in tact with his. His tongue slowly poked mine as his hands snaked around my neck and he angled his head a bit more to left, the kiss becoming even better.

We both pulled away, a thin string of saliva between our lips as I stared at him, our uneven breaths sounded so melodious. No matter how wrong it might be, I really enjoyed it and couldn't lie. His lips were even redder, plumper and shined as he bit them and looked back at me and I was breathless. He was so fucking breathtaking.

"just how can you do this?"

I asked, completely blinded by him as his sexy eyes disappeared and he suddenly broke into a cute eye smile. Was this man real?

"Can I get your number?"

I spoke up first as we finally breathed normally again.

"Ehmm.. would you want to hang
out a bit more first?
We can go to my hou-"

"yes! I mean.. yes."

He chuckled as I tried to refrain smiling, trying to show him my dominance.
Little did I know this wouldn't just be a fling.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

so jikook basically ruined me in this chapter.
sjjsjjs
Lisa who? haha.
also, I hope nobody hates me for choosing Lisa and Rosè for the girl characters. I love them both.
I just felt the need to say this.
vote and comment<3
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin