XIII

JIMIN

I glanced at Jungkook as I slowly put my key into the keyhole, turning it to unlock my door

I glanced at Jungkook as I slowly put my key into the keyhole, turning it to unlock my door. I could feel his arms on my hips, his uneven breaths hitting my neck, that's how close he was standing. With desiring body, I walked in, his hands rolled of my hips as I continued inside, swaying my hips just a little more than what's needed, his groan making me burst into a smirk. I felt powerful. My movements had impacts on him. I heard the door close and turned around.

"Welcome to my hous–"

I didn't even make it to the end of my sentence before I was cut off by his lips. He pushed me backwards, my back hitting the wall as he kissed me furiously. A little too harsh. I whimpered as his teeth clashed with my underlip and he immediately stopped, backing away from me.

"Oh-god.. I'm s-so sorry"

I was a bit shocked as I looked at his fearful face, my slightly angry expression softening as I noticed his watery eyes.

"I'm.. never good enough, am I?"

I sighed as I grabbed his hand and tried to smile genuinely.

"You are, but.. it's going too fast. let's just,
get to know each other more?"

I muttered in panic. Almost blurting out that this could be considered cheating. He nodded as we both went to the couch. He had already got himself a soft spot in my heart and it was actually very scary. I had never accepted or been this willing to know someone this fast before..

|

We had been talking for a while when my stomach grumbled, making me all embarrassed in the shade red as jungkook giggled and for your information; it was the cutest sound I'd ever heard. I almost forgot I was hungry. So ended up eating the instant noodles me and Yoongi were supposed to eat.

"So who was that friend of yours?"

Jungkook said as he slurped some of the noodle soup. I was caught up in the way his lips moved so he had to look at me to make me realize he had asked me something.

"Ahh... that was Yoongi hyung.
I've known him since I was young.
He's really cute and the funniest is
that he looks so damn cold when you
look at him but when you get to know
him, he's all soft and caring in a
smol cat-like way–"

"–is he your boyfriend?"

I got interrupted in the midst of talking about Yoongi and I tangled my head as I saw his domestic glare. He seemed really jealous? I kinda liked it. And I kinda maybe went with it?

"Oh, are you curious? Hehe"

I saw his grip tightening around the chopsticks as I raised my eyebrow in surprise. Did he really care about me being touched? By someone that's not him? Why? He had Lisa, so-

"I don't lik–"

*notification sound*

"-Ah wait."

I mumbled as I grabbed my phone and saw the message.

|

LIL MEOW MEOW 18.56
I think everything's pretty okay

18.57 me
what?

I furrowed my eyebrows at that. What did he mean?
Then he continued, and I got it.

LIL MEOW MEOW 18.57
She's not come back yet.

18.58 me
Oh

LIL MEOW MEOW 18.58
I'm sorry for not eating w u.

18.58 me
it's okay dw

LIL MEOW MEOW 18.59
I could come over and we can
eat and watch something and
we can sleep together tonight?
I feel weirdly lonely.

18.59 me
mmm I'm quite tired.
and I also ate already...

LIL MEOW MEOW 19.00
oh.. it's still early tho :(

19.00 me
yea but I'm too tired
so I'll go to bed now.

19.01 me
Sorry, night.

LIL MEOW MEOW 19.01
kay night.
read✔️

|

"Is everything fine?"

"Yeah, it was just Yoongi hyung."

"So, you do have a boyfriend?"

I chuckled as I placed my empty noodle cup on the table. I pulled up my knees to my chest as I looked at him.

"Does it bother you that much?"

"Yes, I don't fuck with cheaters"

I bit my lip at that. I knew he said it out of jealousy but it was funny and sad that both he and his girlfriend were cheating on each other. We had been talking for hours and he hasn't even mentioned her once. I don't think he will either. But I didn't care and I don't know why.

"Fuc-"

"He's only a friend.
Almost like a brother."

"Jimin"

"It's hyung"

"Do that again-n"

"What?"

"Your l-lip.."

I felt frustrated but when I heard the words leave his mouth.. The sexual tension multiplied with ten. I bit my lip again and he accidentally let go of the noodle cup, all of it falling down on the kitchen table. The soup splashed up my leg.  My face flushed red as naughty thoughts ran through my mind. I didn't even get to make him clean it up before I was brought up into a bridal style and walked towards the bedroom.

"j-ju-"

"-That's it. I can't"

He spoke breathlessly and right after, a loud slap was heard. I felt the aching area on my left buttcheek. He just, spanked me?

I felt myself getting hard.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

;)
:*
B==D 💦 🍑
I need help and holy water..
on my way to hell ;)
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin