XXVIII

JIMIN

It was dark in my living room. No lamp or tv was lightening it up, I bet it was late. I was munching on some chocolate as I had wrapped a blanket around myself and still sat in the living room. I felt so bad. For Yoongi. For Jungkook. For Lalisa. But at the same, I felt relief in myself. I knew it was going to happen some day. He catching us red handed probably wasn't the best, but at least now he knew.

I was growing concerns for Jungkook. He hadn't texted me. Well I hadn't texted him either. I just hoped he was okay. Poor boy. I didn't even want to imagine when he found out about her cheating. Or his face when he gets the news of me knowing everything. I just didn't want him to be sad or broken.

In utter boredom, I sighed and ruffled my hair before I decided to, call. My hands scrolled through my contacts, the urge to press call on KOOKIE💕 but I didn't. Instead I pressed on LIL MEOW MEOW and waited for him to answer. One dial, two dials, and the third was on its way, when finally he answered.

What?
"Hi..."
Jimin.. I'm really not, don't call me
"Wait wait! Can't you meet me?"
No
"P-please?"
Jimin it's so embarrassing.
Do you want me to feel more
humiliated?
My own bestie..
Leave me alone.
"Let me explain. Some stuff"
Go on.
"But–"
Go on before I change my mind and
end this call.
"Okay! I..."
You what?
"I'm in love with him"
Bye.

My eyes widened as I heard the call end.
He hung up? Yoongi would never. Not after this long of being my bestfriend. He knew that I had hard times loving and actually confessing. I knew it was wrong of me to take it this way. I knew that he loved me. But I had to tell the truth. And that's probably why they say "believe in a beautiful lie, or in a harsh truth". Tears streamed down my face as I sent three apologies without getting any replies. I threw my phone further away from me before I curled up in a ball. Would he never talk to me again? Would Jungkook talk to me again? My phone started to buzz as LIL MEOW MEOW showed up on the screen.

CHAEYOUNG

A loud smooch echoed throughout the thin walls of their living room as Lisa decided to randomly kiss me on my lips. A red shade spread across my cheeks as I had been totally into what ideas she had. We had been sitting for an hour, planning on how to explain. So it was so out of the blue that I gasped.

"Lalisaaaaa~"

I whined as she laughed in satisfactory.

"sorry, you're just so cute"

She managed to say between her laughs as I frowned and tried not to smile. But I obviously failed and broke out into a big smile as my cheeks turned darker at the compliment. We were way too sad to be laughing, but I guess the lack of sleep made us less sad.

"You're such a dork. Let's continue."

"Yeah right. So to sum it up.
We basically shouldn't have
too much planned.
If it doesn't go as planned
then we'll probably stress our heads off."

"Mhm"

"But it should happen around
2 o'clock and we should call
Taehyung to bring Jungkook here.
We should be together from the
beginning. And also. Try to stay calm.
Take everything he says and
don't fight back.
Just explain and apologize. "

Lisa mentioned as she was looking absentminded.
This was all probably mental notes for her. And I for the first time in these two weeks felt, like we were this close to getting what we wanted. Even though it didn't happen in the right time. What really was the right time? No matter what, we would have to face it like this. As I shrugged out of my thoughts Lisa pulled me closer to her, making me straddle her. I wrapped my arms around her waist as hers embraced my back.

I pecked her lips before I snuggled my face into her neck, my breaths hitting it. She leaned back on the sofa and we stayed like that for a while. My eyes were closed and I felt so safe in her arms, I forgot about everything for a few moments. I was so close to falling asleep, my breaths were so deep and slow, when she decided to stand up with me in her embrace. I let out a yelp as she reassured me with her fingers tracing my back.

I wrapped my legs around her torso as she walked us to a bed. My eyes were still closed as I felt her laying me down, back against the sheet. She hovered above me and softly left a peck on my lips, whispering a goodnight. I just smiled lazily as I felt her slide to my side, her right leg still between my two legs. She tangled our bodies up before pulling the covers over us. I let out a sigh of relief. That I had her. That she had me. And as soon as I felt her pushing me into her embrace, I snuggled my face into her chest as I let myself finally drift of to sleep.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

teehee chaelisa

-babyjimin