III

JUNGKOOK

I closed the door in a haste as I started to walk

I closed the door in a haste as I started to walk. It was a cold breezy night and I felt myself shivering a bit on my way to my bestfriend's. My lisa has been acting weirdly these last months but these last weeks she's even declined and refrained from doing any kind of skin-ship with me.

I've tried to shrug it of and call it a phase. But tell me, am I not the one to think something's up if you're girlfriend is cold towards you after almost three years in a relationship and when she goes to the bathroom, she chuckles for herself?

I felt myself thinking about it for minutes before I actually went to see what was up. But as usual, she stayed quiet, avoided eye contact and asked me to sleep on the sofa for kissing my girlfriend's neck. I didn't know. Had I done something wrong these last days? I tried to think hard. But nothing came to mind.

Suddenly, someone walked into me, causing us both to fall. With a tired brain and a not so happy attitude, I scratched my now aching elbow as I shouted "fucking watch where you're walking!".

I glared at the person but felt my heart so a jump as I saw him. Beautiful purple hair, fringe hiding his purple eyeshadow, his beautiful blue orbs, cute nose and really plump and shiny lips. He looked like a fine peace of art. His expression of pain didn't help my buddy down there either. I felt my mouth hanging as I stared at him in awe.

"I'm really sorry, but the one who has to watch where he's walking is you! You were literally walking here with eyes closed, you bastard." He snapped angrily, his angelic, high pitched voice rang in my ears as he unconsciously pouted. I felt my cheeks turning red as I stood up.

"Okay, I'm sorry for screaming. My girlfriend and I just had a rough day and I'm just so goddamn horny and sad and lonely and now I'm going to my bestfriends to probably feel even more like a loner-" I stopped in the midst of letting everything out to this super gorgeous stranger. Did I actually say all of that to him?

He chuckled as he got back up on his legs. His eyes turned into moon crescents and he had to lean forward to laugh it all out. I chuckled a little as I silently cursed myself. Just what the fuck was I thinking?

"You're really cute." He let out as his eyes met mine, a strange feeling spread across my body and I felt myself getting dazed. I had already forgot about the situation as I looked at him. He was so fucking hot. Was this because I hadn't had sex in two weeks or because he was ethereal? Probably the latter one.

"You're so fucking hot" I let out as I felt myself getting out of breath by staring at him. While he was standing up, I saw his ass and thighs and I felt my drooling coming.

His face turned red as he cut our eye contact. I scratched my neck in nervousness. "I'm really sorry, I don't know why I'm acting like this. Maybe I should just go." I let out as I took a deep breath.

He nodded said a bye before turning and walking away and I was left speechless. He was the dream.

"jungkook? is that you?" I turned and saw Taehyung and Hoseok walking towards me with happy smiles on their faces. That's when I was brought back out of my daze as I realized what just had happened. I glanced back and saw that the beautiful boy was gone, disappointment spreading across my heart.

"hi, hyung... would you mind if I stayed over tonight?" I asked as I sighed, the reason why I was asking finally hit me and I was feeling lonely again.

"of course! did you fight again?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok hugged me and we started walking towards their home.

But damn, that boy was really something else.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

Who's this gorgeous purple haired boy?
Tell me ;)
Yeah, another chapter.
vote and comment💗
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin