XXIII

LISA

Empty, cold and stressed was how I woke up this morning. I fell alseep yesterday and apparently my tired ass slept the whole day and night only to wake up this early in the morning, without Jungkook besides me. I had grown used to not having him around when I was going to sleep. But these two days he was always here, sleeping so peacefully besides me... something inside of my broke at the thought that I had nine days left. I really had to get this over with. Tonight.

I sat up from the bed and stretched my back as I let out a delightful yawn. Thereafter, I made my way to the bathroom and did my stuff, washed my face and put on moisturizer on my face before coming back to the room, doing my bed only to go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I went and grabbed a banana, feeling quite full this early, before I grabbed my notebook and scratched the number ten. Nine days. I started planning on how to tell him tonight, giving everything a second thought or plan B, C maybe even a Z.

So I'd call chaeyoung today, just to fill this emptiness with encouragement and then I'd tell him I had finally discovered why I was pushing him away. Then I'd try to explain the situation and I'd have to take all the shit I get.

-

BABY CHAE

11.21 me
good morning beautiful

BABY CHAE 11.22
morning<3

11.22 me
I miss u :(

11.22 me
can we talk in like five?

BABY CHAE 11.22
umm

BABY CHAE 11.23
yoongi's home :(

11.23 me
he won't let you?

BABY CHAE 11.24
he would, but i feel uneasy

BABY CHAE 11.24
:/

BABY CHAE 11.25
Meet me at the coffee
shop in fifteen

11.25 me
ok! cya<3

BABY CHAE 11.25
<3

-

CHAEYOUNG

Little did I know that I needed more than just seeing her. Trying to not show how much I needed her, we sat calmly in the coffee shop for a good thirty minutes. She was planning on telling him tonight and I couldn't be happier to hear that. She mentioned my weight loss and I immediately felt my head get light weighted as I changed the topic. And of course, she started to sense how frustrated I had gotten.. sexually. So that's how we ended up in her house after she reassured that Jungkook would be outside.

"I'm at tae's until tomorrow" he had replied to her question about his whereabouts. That left us both relieved, my smirk plastered on my face. Trying to stay away from each other on our way home, we agreed on just holding hands. I had been worrying about my frustration but after seeing lalisa turn this freaky made me sigh in relief once again. She closed the door behind me as I chuckled anticipating the upcoming show. I took off my shoes and slipped into the slippers in front of me before waiting for her to unlace her shoes.

"You're so slow~"

I complained as I started to walk towards the kitchen. Suddenly two arms crept up around my waist as I was pulled back into a warm embrace. I closed my eyes at the feeling of her warm breath hitting my neck, my hands placed on her arms.
She nuzzled her face into my neck, it tickled a tiny bit but I refrained from chuckling.

"I love you, chae"

Her lips whispered as they almost touched my skin, her hot breath hitting my neck, warming my body.
I smiled.

"I love you too, lalisa"

She pulled away from the hug and turned me around.

"I'm sorry for making you
go through these hardships"

She looked down at my hands and pulled them to her waist, placing them on her tiny waist. I pulled her closer to me as I hugged her, blinking the tears away.

"It's okay. As long as we're going
to be together, it's worth it"

I replied after a small bit of silence. She chuckled before pulling away once again from the hug. Her eyes scanned my face before staying on my lips, I kept looking at the way she was staring at my lips. It made me feel flustered. My cheeks turned red as I started to sweat, my arms sneaking their way up to her neck. I placed my arms around her neck before pulling her close to me again, this time, our lips meeting in a blissful well awaited kiss.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

:* *:

chaelisa^
😂
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin