IV

JIMIN

I turned around, my cheeks were so warm and I felt like I was floating

I turned around, my cheeks were so warm and I felt like I was floating. The boy who had harshly yelled at me before, was absolutely cute. He had dark hair and round brown orbs, bunny smile and was a bit taller than me.

He was exactly what I call; daddy material.
I started walking towards the opposite quickly, not realizing I was walking home again instead of walking to the convent-store, which was the purpose of my walking.

"jungkook? Is that you?" His name was so goddamn beautiful and suited him perfectly. Unfortunately, that was the last thingI heard before I was pulled to the side. My body jolted as my body was pushed towards the rock hard wall, a hand clasping my face in a grasp where no air could come in nor out of me.

I screamed against the palm as my blurred vision tried to see who the one holding me was but it was impossible. He was wearing a black jacket, a black mouth mask, a black beanie and had tattoos over his face. He gave off a cold aura and I felt like peeing my pants.

"Don't resist, jimin"

I immediately sigh in relief as the familiar voice spoke. He unclasped his hand from my face and backed a few inches to give me a somewhat personal space. I let out a breathy chuckle.

"Hyung~~ why would you scare me like that?"

"Do you perhaps know jungkook?"

"jungkook?"

I asked back in confusion. Oh right!

"Ah! No, I just ran into him by accident"

"Good."

I stared at him looking extremely discomforted as his gaze shifted all the time. I started to wonder what was up.

"Why? Why did you push me here
like that just to ask me that?"

"I... don't know.
I hoped that you knew him."

I didn't understand but decided to not ask more as he seemed uncomfortable. He backed away completely. We started to walk towards my home in silence.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No. Chae was asleep so I
decided to go to the convent-store
to buy myself some instant noodles..
But I saw you two."

I nodded before grabbing his arm and pulling him the opposite way.

"eh-what?"

"Let's go eat together at my house!"

"Ugh, this kid"

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

so this chapter was unnecessary but I felt like I wanted to introduce Jimin's thoughts to you too.
Yoongi knows chaeyoung? Is it the same chaeyoung as Lisa's baby Chae?
Comment and vote💜
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin