FIN

Three pair of shoes were walking besides each other. The pair to the left were slightly bigger than the other two, as his shoes were enormous. When the slightly smaller owner of the shoes on the right side asked the bigger owner why he wore such big shoes, the long haired male just replied with a "it's trendy".
The slightly smaller pair of shoes were more fancy looking. They had a little glimmer to them as they had small heels that increased a few millimeters on his height. The smallest pair of shoes, was so small compared to the other two and so was the owner of them.

The three owners were walking their usual route towards their newly bought house, the smallest of the three talking about his day. The smaller of the older two was smiling a wide eye-smile as he pushed his dark hair back a few times. He loved the way the youngest tried his best at talking, even though he was simply two years old. The tallest of them was trying to walk as slow as he could to not exhaust his son. As they reached home, the youngest ran towards the door, almost tripping on his way up the stairs.

"Oh god! Jungmin! Be careful!"

Jimin shouted in shock as he held his heart in panic.
Jungmin quickly ran back and right into Jungkook's embrace. The said male pulled him up in his arms as he gave his son a smile. Jimin groaned.

"Stop doing everything in your might
to become his favorite kook..."

"Go easy on our baby, honey.
He's  just two.."

"You act like I beat him up..
I just told him to be careful"

Jimin replied as he pouted and unlocked the door, walking inside. Followed by Jungkook and their son.

"No baby, I'm just telling you
to allow him to be a kid–"

"yes yes daddy"

Jimin said and heard the way Jungkook clicked his tongue and tensed up. The door finally closed and Jungkook put Jungmin down and gave him a smooch before telling him to go and play with his toys. Jungmin, who was a talking genius for being a two year old happily skipped away to his room, only after giving his two dads a kiss. Jimin took the jackets and hang them on the hooks before being pulled back into a familiar muscular chest. Jungkook shoves his nose into the nook of Jimin's neck.

"don't call me that in front of Jungmin..."

Jungkook mumbled against Jimin's sensitive skin.
Jimin shivered, goosebumps creating on his skin.

"I was, just having hun"

Jimin replied teasingly before wiggling out of Jungkook's embrace and running towards the kitchen with the younger of the two running after him. In the kitchen, Jungkook pressed Jimin up against the kitchen counter and kissed him for a good minute before Jimin pulled away and pecked Jungkook's nose.

"Let's cook something so we can eat."

"I want more kisses "

Jungkook said as he scrunched his nose up.

"No! Let's cook some food.
I'm sure Jungmin is hungry!"

"One kiss?"

Jimin shook his head to which Jungkook just gave him desperate puppy eyes.