XXIV

LALISA

We had been having the time of our lives. But of course, our hungry stomachs had to stop us from devouring each other. We had ordered some chicken from this really good chicken place chaeyoung knew. She had continuously praised the place for its delicious chicken and I had made fun of her but when we ate today, it was so yummy, I almost apologized for making fun of her.

And the chicken made chaeyoung unconsciously lick her lips and holy crap they looked so plump from all our kissing so when they looked that glossy from her wet tongue sliding over them, I almost went insane for her. She had noticed as she in that dim lightning had shifted her eyes from the chicken to me and posed cutely before biting her lip in such slow motion, I whined in pleasure.

"Baby you look so goddamn hot"

I had stated as my cheeks flushed. She chuckled at me as she crawled towards me, her gaze captivated me. My breathing had turned uneven as she started to straddle me. The chicken was long forgotten as I was the happiest I had ever been. She pulled down her bra straps, making me start to look at her body. She was perfect. Her milky skin glowing in my eyes. My hands automatically placed on her thighs as she leaned forwards and let out a small whimper.

"You liked that? Huh?"

I asked in pure bliss as my hands started to caress her hips.

"Y-yes. Your warm hands are amazing lalisa"

I got impatient and pushed her down, laying in between her two legs as I pushed myself up, before letting our lips smash against each other, her bare breast touching mine, my hands feeling her belly.
And off we were, on our way to love each other.

JIMIN

Bright light was what my eyes opened up to, as I groaned in discomfort, my lower body aching. I shut my eyes closed as I turned around in my bed. What I didn't expect was a rather muscular arm to wrap around my waist and pull me further inside the blanket, waking me up completely. My breath got caught as my back hit a warm chest, and a nose snuggled its way into the crook of my neck. When his scent filled my nostrils, a small smile appeared on my face as I opened my eyes.

"Are you awake, kookie?"

"...no.."

His morning voice sent chills down my spine. My hands quickly went down to his arm and traced along his skin. Yesterday was so blissful. It hunted me. I joined this to have fun, not to gain this many feelings. Rather than fooling around with him, I had been fooling around with my own feelings and now I had realized I was growing attached to him, whether the situation was fine with that or not.

Judging by the way he was behaving, he had to be feeling bad for his girlfriend. He had no clue of what she was doing when he wasn't home, but at the same time, he was doing the exact same thing. Who was at fault again? If u asked me, I would with an ashamed face point at myself. I was the biggest jerk in this game.

Jungkook felt unloved by his girlfriend who actually fell for a girl, both of them probably trying their best to tell Jungkook. And him searching for me and me playing with him just for the case of me being bored. But I knew it wasn't me being bored. It was more like me being interested but knowing it's wrong so kind of covering it up with a reason like me being bored and finding him attractive.I sighed loudly as I closed my eyes. Where was this going?

"Kookie?"

"Mmm~?"

I was about to ask if he had to go back to his girlfriend but remembered he didn't know that I knew, so I quickly shut my mouth as my eyes opened. I turned around in his grasp and faced him, my eyes meeting his eyes.

"..nothing"

He gazed into my eyes and smiled softly, his hand leaving my waist and going up to my hair, pushing the strands back slowly. I loved that. I loved the way his fingers went along my hair. I closed my eyes at the feeling, my lips separated slightly as a shaky breath left me. I didn't know where this was going. That was true. But my heart was beating for him and I really couldn't lie to myself any longer.

"actually.."

"go on, tell me"

He pressed me as his fingers stopped for a moment.

"I like you."

"A lot"

Silence erupted and I gulped. Had I been too straight forward. I sat up in panic as I looked at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Let's go eat, I don't know why I sai–"

"Oh come on, shut up"

And without being able to even think straight or understand what I was blurting out, hands gripped my arms and I was pushed forward, my lips meeting his smaller but just as moist ones. I felt my brain go blank and all my thoughts disappear as I kissed back in relief.  His lips pushed towards mine as I pushed back, our lips moving in sync. He bit my underlip and a whimper left me, giving him perfect time to slide his tongue inside. I felt my heart flutter as my hands were up in his neck hair.

He pushed me down on the bed and hovered above, not leaning away from the kiss. His tongue discovered every single corner of my wet cavern and I followed it, pushing my tongue against his and trying to roll it inside of his mouth. His arms were all over my body and I could feel myself tearing up. I really couldn't comprehend with anything right now, but all I knew was that it felt so goddamn right.

Feeling my breath getting cut, I quickly tapped his back thrice, before he leaned away, a thin string of saliva connecting our lips as our chests heaved up and down in uneven breathing's. He smiled at me and I blushed.

"Umm.."

"I pretty much told you I like you too.
In body language"

And man, I stared at him like he was my stars and my moon, because, never had I ever heard something cuter.

"Fuck it"

I exclaimed breathlessly before I leaned in to another kiss.

"J-jimin?!"

B
O
R
E
D

dedicated to a reader who's very supportive.
@Babylimunk

-babyjimin