XXV

CHAEYOUNG

It was pretty damn awkward when Taehyung found us laying together in the sofa. He just assumed we were cuddling as friends but the inner gays in both of us panicked and we really exposed ourselves hard.

"Hi–"

"We're going to tell Jungkook!"

"We got two weeks from my brother"

"We'll tell him tonight"

Taehyung seemed pretty shocked by our sudden confessions and I had curled myself into a ball further away from Lisa as I heard her small shaky voice as she sobbed. She asked him shakily how he could get inside and that had probably added more fuel to the burning anger he was gathering as he had went off, harshly slapping Lisa across her face as I got startled and backed away falling down from the sofa. Lisa was repeatedly asking for forgiveness and Taehyung was angrily asking how she could do this to Jungkook.

Talking about Jungkook. It had been a while after the outburst and Hoseok, a guy who's name I had heard before, turned up too. He tried to calm his boyfriend down before we actually sat down and took a talk. I told them everything, including the fact that Yoongi, my brother had given us time, to explain to Jungkook. Come out to him. That name had Hoseok sweating as Taehyung had stopped ranting about how wrong we were for not telling Jungkook instantly.

Apparently my brother was Hoseoks ex. Hoseok had also cheated. That's what made the two even more angry at us. They could relate to us. Talking about this had something clicking in Lisa's mind.

"why are you two here?"

"we wanted to meet kookie, duh"

"what"

"what?!"

we both replied in shock. Taehyung and Hoseok were startled by our reactions.

"what's so wrong with that?
we're bestfriends-"

"he told me he was staying at yours"

Lisa explained as her voice croaked and she fell back in the sofa, her tears flowing down her cheeks. With an aching heart, I gave her a comforting hug

"What if he found out already?"

"I'll call him"

"Call Yoongi first!"

I yelled. Taehyung looked at me weirdly.

"Why would I call Yoongi?
He hates me."

"He's familiar with Jungkook.
There's a possibility that he
afforded comfort to Jungkook if
Jungkook caught us"

I said furthermore. Taehyung nodded before he called Yoongi.

JUNGKOOK

I felt him push me away as a sudden voice had yelled his name. I couldn't even comprehend why I felt so hurt or actually think of the situation as I groaned in frustration since we just got cock-blocked. I rolled over to the side and fell to the sheets. I closed my eyes, not daring to open them. But I knew I had to. So I looked at Jimin's panicked face before glimpsing over towards the direction the yell erupted from. There stood a furious familiar guy. My mind just couldn't make up from where I had seen him.

"H-hyung–it's,
it's not like that! I can expla–"

"You're pathetic! Fucking idiot!"

The boy was shooting us daggers as he looked like he could burst into tears any second as Jimin was breathing heavily besides me. I looked at him as I noticed how he was paler than usual and how he was looking at the older boy with guilt in his eyes. Why?

"What's going-"

"You're so fucking dumb!
How can you do this to him?!
That's disgusting"

Jimin flew up from the bed as he paced towards the other boy and pulled him out of the room. I stared at the door that got slammed shut with a confused mind. Just what the fuck happened? Many thoughts ran around my head as I tried to understand why the boy was so furious. Could he possibly be Jimin's boyfriend? Was I helping Jimin cheat?

"Yoongi please listen!"

There came the ringing bells. Yoongi. Flashbacks from Jimin's Instagram passed through my memories as my eyes widened and my breath cut short. Hoseok's ex? Jimin's bestfriend? I stood up with quite shaky legs as my problem down there hadn't calmed down completely. I tiptoed to the door and put my ear towards the wood, trying to breath less intensely, trying to eavesdrop. There were lots of whispers and I almost gave up before I heard,

"The difference between him
and you is that you know his girlfriend
is cheating on him with my sister, Jimin."

Silence.

"You're being selfish for this"

Yoongi continued as I felt myself mumble a what. Did he just say that Lisa was cheating on me, with another girl? I heard some shuffling and I sighed as I felt anger build up inside of me. I wanted to go out the door and scream at him for that but a sudden ringing ringtone took place, making me jump in place. I walked to my phone and saw that the caller was Taehyung. I quickly answered, still dazed.

Hello?

"Hi tae!!

Hi kook...

"What's wrong?"

You need to come here quickly.

"I can't right now, I'm at my friend's"

It's important. Come.

"But-"

and he hung up.

With a confused mind, uneven heartbeats and shaky breaths, I gathered the courage to open the door. The view made me feel so damn bad. Jimin was crouching down to the floor as sobs left his mouth as the angry boy, also known as Yoongi stood there and glared at him. I felt my inner instincts tell me to run to jimin and comfort him but the way Yoongi looked at me made me stand still.

"Jungkook. Go to Taehyung"

"W-wait. You're telling me that too?
What's going on?"

"Just go"

"I'm sorry, Jungkook"

Was the last thing I heard from my heaven-like jimin before I left. Left towards where the hell was going down.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

sorry if it's a little rushed.
got some motivation to write and didn't want to lose it :(
-babyjimin