XV

JUNGKOOK

Completely disgusted, was what I felt of myself

Completely disgusted, was what I felt of myself. I didn't have any excuses. The boy in front of me was probably worth this all and I would lie if I said that I didn't enjoy this. But the thought that I had cheated on my babygirl made my heart sting and my eyes water. I circled my fingers into his head that was currently laying on my bare chest. As my chest heaved up, his head would follow.

He was deeply asleep after our intimate intercourses and it hunted me how beautiful he was. Sleeping, whining, crying, laughing, whatever expression he wore, it suited him. I knew that something inside of me was warning me that this could become more, but I pushed the thought away before it could do much.

I removed his head from my chest, a small groan leaving his plumped pink lips. I had to remain from kissing him. He was that irresistible. I softly traced my fingers across his cheek, caressing the soft skin before I left the bed to search for my clothes. I found my boxers, the sunshine reflecting on the red material as I grabbed it, put it on and then hurriedly searched for my other clothes.

As time passed, I felt more conscious and realized what I actually had done and had to gulp down the aching in my throat. I needed to get out of here. Hopefully before he could wake up. But just as I found my t shirt, I felt how much I stank. I quickly undressed again before running to the bathroom.
I had to be quick. Babyboy–I mean–Jimin could wake up whenever.

With a sigh I locked the door to the bathroom. I took my time in looking at my reflection. My eyes looked tired, my lips looked plumped and my hair was so messy. I scrunched my nose as I sniffed my armpits, a low growl leaving my lips. Suddenly, I noticed the red spots on my neck, eyes shooting wide.
One, two, three... eight hickeys?

I felt my heart sunk at the imagination of Lisa seeing them, knowing she wasn't the one decorating my neck. I closed my eyes. I felt even more bad since I should be regretting this. But this little feeling inside of me felt good. This little feeling also made me want to consciously take my time so I could have to be taken in action by jimin. That little feeling was enough for me to make me break down.

She didn't want me.
She pushed me away.
She told me to go.
She probably doesn't love me anyway.
She's not like she used to be.
All the excuses ran through my head.
But none of them were convincing enough.

The tears started to roll down my cheeks, my breath catching in my lungs as I turned the water on. He shouldn't find out. I stepped inside as I crouched down on my knees, shoving my head into my palms as I silently cried out of guilt.

|

I wrapped the towel around my waist as I couldn't get enough of the shampoo. The scent was the same as Jimin's hair. It made me chuckle. But when I stared at my reflection, my red eyes, I felt less happy.

"k-kookie?"

I quickly stopped staring at myself at the voice, unlocking the door just to be met by a gorgeous sleepy Jimin. I touched my abs in a teasing way, noticing the way his cheeks got redder. I winked at him. He limped forward to give me a peck before turning to pee.

"I see you're limping~"

I stared teasingly, feeling this weird sensation inside of me making me struggle with controlling myself. This boy was using magic on me.

"s-s-shut up!"

I chuckled as I made my way out of the bathroom. I started to dress up. Right when all my clothes were on and I was done with running around the messy bedroom in search for them, jimin came out, looking fresh, his wet hair was neatly placed on his forehead. He was already wearing an oversized grey hoodie, looking extremely cute in it. Unintentionally, I pulled him at me and leaned backwards, landing on his bed with him in my embrace. He crawled up so we were face to face.

"you were pretty okay last night"

I scoffed.

"Pretty okay? Tsk. As if,
you were screaming in pleasure,
baby boy"

"I can't hurt your feelings kookie~"

Jimin grinned as he tried to get out of my embrace, but, I was faster, tightening my grasp on his arms before leaning in for a kiss. He quickly responded and I turned as around. He chuckled softly when his back hit the bed and I busted a few uwus, of course just mentally. I couldn't show him I was whipped.
I pushed my knee up his crotch, the friction caused him to moan into my mouth. I took my chance and stuck my tongue into his throat.

He got some confidence, his round tongue hitting my tongue and I tried to swirl my tongue around his to discover every corner of his wet cavern. Feeling myself getting out of breath, I pulled away, taking deep breaths. A small string of saliva connected us to each other. He smirked.

"You're cute."

"I'm sexy!!"

"Kookie, just accept my compliments!"

"Okay, chim"

We chuckled together. But I couldn't get over this sensation. The expression he gave me sometimes, it made me question. It looked like pity? Why would he pity me?

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

jikook <123

😍🍓🍓🍓-babyjimin

😍
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin