VI

LALISA

I shut the door

I shut the door. The sound of cars and the wind blowing past me surrounded. It had been awfully quiet yesterday. Jungkook stayed at his friends. I tried to sleep. But I guess my thoughts won. I was being so damn unfair towards Jungkook. Really unfair.

But I loved chae. But I was also afraid of saying that to Jungkook. That's why it had gone this far. But I knew that I had to tell him sometime. And that sometime had to be soon. I couldn't bear this guilt.Screw that. Anyways, I started walking down the street, heading towards the cafe where me and chae usually meet.

It was cloudy today, almost rainy weather. I pouted. I disliked rainy days. They somehow effected my feelings. Suddenly I shivered and felt super lonely, it just hit me. I felt my heart jumping over a beat as my breath cut shorter. What was happening?I picked up my phone and quickly called chae.

"baby?"

*lisaaa!!! agh I've missed you so much"

"haha, yeah.. it's been three days"

*what's up with that sad voice? is my baby upset?*

"I felt lonely.."

*ahhh, I can see you hihi*

I looked around, searching for a certain girl and quickly smiled as I saw her happily waving at me, inside of the cafe.

"Okay, I'm on my way, bai"

"hehe ruuuun"

I ended the call and pushed my phone
back into my jeans pocket as I adjusted my beige beanie before taking quicker steps to her. I pulled the door open as I walked inside, towards her.

gosh she looked so cute, round golden glasses, red tinted lips, white t shirt and black pants with a huge golden belt clasped around her gorgeous but thin waist. She had her hair up in a ponytail and I felt all hot.

"hi chae"

I cheerfully let out before I was pulled into a hug.
She chuckled as she whispered I miss you's to me. Her shampoo and cherry lotion filled my nose as I snuggled my nose into her neck, a small chuckle left her lips as she whispered that we were in public. I just backed and took a seat in front of her before scrunching my face.

"I just love you too much"

I stated as chae sent me a flying kiss before telling me to order the mocha latte she had ordered, exaggerating with the "suuuuper" delicious. I felt my heart dwell as she looked me in the eyes.

"Stop staring at me like that!
You're making me blush!"

"Can't help it, you're too beautiful"

"Gosh , you're so cheesy..."

She turned quiet all of a sudden before looking down at her cup, the waiter came by and took my order. I peaked at chae a few times, getting concerned by her silent mood. I watched her finger slinger around the teaspoon as she blended out her latte with the foam.
The waiter bowed in respect before leaving us alone again. I tapped my fingers against the table as I once again stared at her.

"Baby, is there
something you want to tell me?"

"I...I'm tired of this, Lisa"

"I-I, we'll make it through this.."

She looked me in the eyes with her watery eyes.
I sighed as I tapped my fingers a bit rougher against the table, hating the fact that she was tearing up. I wanted her to smile.

"I'll break up with him.
Give me some time"

"I've given you time.
I'm tired of waiting!
Lisa this-this.."

A tear rolled down her left cheek as she tried to dry it up by waving her hand at it, adding more fuel to the situation. Tears started to roll down both of her cheeks as I bit my lip in pity.

"For each day passing,
I regret it more.
Not our relation,no I love you,
But, how Jungkook's living in a lie"

"I know.."

"Two weeks"

"What?"

"I'll give you two weeks.
If you haven't cut it by then,
then I'll not continue this"

I gulped as I felt my own tears well up. I nodded as I quickly wiped the tears away. Chae took a hold of my right hand, caressing it gently. I smiled at her through my blurry vision.

"We'll make it!"

"We will"

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

It's funny how they cry, while jungkook is the fool in this drama. Not a fool, just that person who is in love with the wrong person.
Vote and comment💕
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin