XVII

JIMIN

I was laying on his bare chest, drawing circles around his nipples as I just got lost in my thoughts

I was laying on his bare chest, drawing circles around his nipples as I just got lost in my thoughts. Today was a day where it felt like I could do nothing but still feel satisfied. I didn't feel productive but i wasn't complaining either. Yoongi would be so proud of me.

"so–"

I started before getting cut off from the sound of Jungkook's phone and my own ringtone. I sighed and Jungkook pinched my cheek before lifting me up, treating me like a real hero. I scoffed at him before grabbing my phone. It was Yoongi hyung.

"ahh, it's hyung.. i'll just-"

I tried to get up from the bed to go to another room but jungkook grabbed my wrist and pushed me down on himself.

"just talk here!"

I could sense his jealousy and found it adorable. The way he looked away and poked his cheek with his tongue. I chuckled before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hi! How's my cutie doing?"

"Fine, thank you, you?"

"Same here. Chaeyoung was wondering if you wanted to come over and eat with us?"

I flinched at her name. Flashbacks of her kissing the girlfriend of the man I was sleeping with. It made me disgusted. Of her. Of me. Of the couple for doing this to each other.

"I-"

"-and would you buy some chocolate? She's having period cramps and now her taste took turns-"

"I can't hyung..."

"Oh-h?"

"Yeah, I have to tidy up my house."

"Oh, yeah yeah. Do as you wish. You're always welcome though."

"Thank you~"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hang up as I felt the chest I was laying on lift up several times. Jungkook was laughing his ass off.
I frowned at him. Was it that funny? I had to cancel plans man! What if Yoongi found out about jung- oh right, they don't know each other. Loosening up, a chuckle erupted from my lips as my eyes closed, my smile widening.

The feeling of being comfortable, hug a cute boy, laugh with him made me feel warm. It had been a while since I genuinely had felt good.
I had my eyes closed, but I noticed that jungkook wasn't laughing any longer. So I opened my eyes in a haste to see him staring at his phone screen in deep thoughts. He was nibbling on his lip as his fingers tapped on the phone case.