XIV

CHAEYOUNG

Her skinny, long, warm fingers ran through my hair as I stared at her

Her skinny, long, warm fingers ran through my hair as I stared at her. She looked so comfortable. So at peace. I loved her with my whole heart. But lately, some weird stuff had been happening to me. I tried to shrug the thoughts and real feelings away as I continued to stare. Lisa was laying right in front of me, nose to my nose, hands in my hair. She was blindly in love.

The movements in my hair was getting slower as I saw her eyes slowly leave mine, her eyelids closing bit for bit. She was dozing off. I closed my eyes, sighing in relief. Today was so hard. She was absolutely ethereal. I heard her shift,  the grey covers being pulled a bit and I opened my eyes noticing the discomforted expression on her face. She was wearing tight jeans. It probably prevented her from getting comfortable enough.

Without thinking much, my hands made their way down her body, my cold fingertips against her warm skin made her flinch in her sleep and I chuckled unintentionally at the exact moment my fingers made contact with her button. I stopped staring at the zipper, my eyes wandered back up to her face only to be met by brown curious orbs. My breath hitched as I stopped pulling on the zipper, a red color spreading across my face as I regretted doing that. I was about to let go before I noticed, she had drifted off to sleep again?

"cute"

I said before unzipping her pants and pulling them down. It was quite hard, I had to pull her waist up a bit for pants to come off, but I succeeded in it. Her lying besides me in her cute pink panties made me feel some type of way I never had felt before. Before something I would regret could happen, I sat up and left the bed. I decided to discover her house. More accurately, their house.

The whole damn house was decorated with cute pictures of the times my baby thought she was straight. It burnt weirdly inside of me when I saw the pictures. Them holding hands, them kissing, them cooking, them posing, them laughing. Them being themselves without getting judged. Them being in love. It hurt me. I felt so bad for destroying something so beautiful as their love. I huffed a little sigh as I traced my fingers against the frame of one specific picture. It was of him. Smiling. He looked, absolutely innocent and completely heartwarming.

I felt my palms getting sweaty as my eyes welled up. I didn't want to cry. I didn't deserve to cry. Why? Would that change the fact that this poor boy would have his heart broken into pieces soon? No, it wouldn't. So I just shut myself up and blinked the tears away, letting go of the frame. I turned around and decided to go do some ramyeon for us. Lisa would probably be hungry when she wake up.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

soft for these two >.<
recently army's and blink's have been at it again,
fighting for some goddamn throne.
Please remain neutral and show the others you're mature enough to not fight over talent.
bts is bts and bp is bp.
stop.
give love instead and stream
boy with luv and kill this love💗💞💕💖
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin