VIII

JUNGKOOK

"Hyung loves kookie!"

Tae shouted as I giggled. Hoseok showed up behind Tae and wrapped his arms around Tae, and placed his head on Tae's shoulder as they both smiled at me.

"Hobi loves you too!"

"I love you guys too. Guess it's time
for me to go back home."

I said the first sentence happily before both my voice and expression took a turn. I grabbed my jacket and threw it on myself.

"We'll root for you.If anything happens,
just come here."

"Thank you guys.. seriously"

While waving at the couple, I started to back down the steps and walk towards the house. Being alone again, thoughts quickly came running back to my mind. Taehyung and Hoseok were amazing at keeping me entertained and happy so I didn't get concerned over the situation with Lisa.

But of course... it would rush back to me as soon as I was left alone. I really like Lisa. Let me correct myself. I love her. If she treats me like this, I keep searching for flaws, adding them up on myself only to swallow it all. That's 'how jungkook works' Tae says.

Maybe I should buy her some stuff from the store?
I started to think about what to buy to her. I didn't want us to fight again. I knew that Lisa loves lollipops, sodas and of course, chocolate. I smiled as I imagined her smiling at me wholeheartedly when I came back home with an apologetic face and a bag full of the things I just named.

"Smart!"

I giggled at my little happy thoughts as I started skipping my way towards the store. Or at least, as close to skipping I could get without getting weird stares from people that were passing by me. The familiar store was in picture as I sped up a bit, feeling a bit impatient. I just wanted to reach home and meet her. It had only been a day since meeting her, but like, one day was so much for me.

I walked inside of the store, sending the cashier a small smile as took a small basket. I headed towards the closest things I needed. Sodas! I quickly reached the shelf as I without scanning through the different cans, grabbed the apple sodas. I knew Lisa too well, she would sprint to me if she knew that I was buying her apple sodas!

As soon as I put the apple ones in my basket, I grabbed a few pear sodas and cherry sodas and dropped them in my basket before going towards next thing. The sweets! This store was quite big, but I had been here so many times so I knew that the sweets were almost at the end of the walk.

I took small but quick steps and reached the sweet shelves, happily grabbing two packs with different flavored lollipops and happily dropped them in my basket. I also found chocolate and took one big milk chocolate and a strawberry chocolate. She'll be happy!

I paid the cashier before getting out. I held the bag carefully, playing in my mind that if I somehow let go of the bag, our relationship will go quite bad. It might sound awful but what could happen? Of course nothing would happen to the bag. I'm such a genius.

As I started walking towards our home, I suddenly became nervous. So I tried to entertain myself by looking at passing people. I noticed a very familiar hair color, as I stopped in an instant, my heart skipping a bit as his purple hair shined directly into my soul. My smile faded as my chin hang in awe. But something in me kicked off as I noticed the boy besides him. Who was that boy?

I quickly cursed myself for getting nosy but without being able to do anything about my curiosity, I walked towards them. They seemed very very focused and were both looking somewhere specific.
My curious eyes followed the direction they seemed to be looking at and my eyes met two girls.

I started to feel uncomfortable. Was that extremely beautiful boy checking out the girls? I stomped my foot against the ground as my eyes furiously shifted between the two boys and two girls. I sighed before shaking my head. Why did I even care? This wasn't right. I quickly started walking home, trying to think about something else.

"..wait WHAT?!"

The shout startled me as I accidentally let go of the bag, I turned around in shock as I watched the two boys walk away. Hmpf! Idiots! I stared down at the bag. Wait.. I had played that game in my mind.
Did this mean something...? Had something happened to Lisa?! With a nervous face and worried heart, I started walking anxiously towards the house.

"I hope she's okay"

-I
B
O
R
E
D
-
vote and comment💜
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin