X

JIMIN

Pling! The notification sound went off and Yoongi quickly brought up his phone, reading whatever he had got before groaning and throwing his phone back in his pocket

Pling! The notification sound went off and Yoongi quickly brought up his phone, reading whatever he had got before groaning and throwing his phone back in his pocket. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a more comfortable grasp on the bag before he started walking-no almost running away.

"hyung wait up for me!"

I whined as I tried my best to run up to Yoongi, who seemed determined and walked at a beastly fast pace. I finally got enough boost to run up in front of him, spreading out my arms to stop him.

"DAMMIT!
can you stop walking so fast?"

I leaned forward as I placed my hands on my knees, inhaling like an idiot, feeling dehydrated from all the running.

"Jimin, I really don't want to be like this.
But I seriously need to see where he lives!"

"Who?"

I asked in confusion. All this time I thought he was walking because of the anger he had got from seeing his sister with a cheater. But when I looked him in the face, his eyes were far from looking at me. They were observing someone further behind me.

"Jungkook.."

"Do you even know him?
Let them be-don't butt in on other
people's busi–"

"jimin please shut up!
my damn sister ain't
coming home tonight!
She just texted me!
she's with that damn cheater."

I sighed in frustration. This hyung.

"Yeah, so what? Why are you stalking hi–"

"Or you that dumb?
Idiot, what if he's on his way home?
Didn't he tell you he had fought with his girl?
With that fucking bitch my sister is IN LOVE with?!"

My mouth was wide open as I couldn't find the words to talk. I actually understood what he meant. I looked behind me, meeting a walking Jungkook. I didn't want to seem so interested, but I just kept learning more about him..

"Now if you fucking excuse me."

"So what will you do?
Tell him his girl is cheating with you sister?
Tell him to fucking walk away so he can't witness the cheating? WHAT WILL YOU TELL HIM?"

I yelled, regretting it as soon as I had, not understanding why I had yelled in the first place. Yoongi looked at me in shock. I could sense some sadness that was radiating from him.

"I'm sorry hyung. I just-this ain't smart."

"You're right."

Yoongi replied quickly before squatting down on the ground, grabbing his hair in frustration as he blew his lips. I squatted down besides him, nervously stealing glances at Jungkook who was reaching further and further away. I tried to come up with something, but it seemed impossible.

Suddenly something stupid came up in my mind and I even regretted thinking off it but I didn't know.
What if I just ran up to him and kissed him? Would that solve anything? No it wouldn't. He would probably slap me, or push me away and think I'm stupid. I sighed as I looked up at the sky. I felt so dumb. Was I giving myself so easily just to not break a stranger's heart?

"Yoongi? Call Chaeyoung and tell her to come back home? That it's an emergency!"

"That would work, but what
could possibly be the emergency?

"Umm.. I don't know,
what sounds like you?"

"I usually lie.. shall I just make
her come home and
then take the shit?"

"Normally I wouldn't agree.
But this time I will"

"You care this much about him?"

"I... don't know actually."

"Cute.
Okay I'll get going now.
Take these with you.
Sorry for not being
able to eat with you"

"It's okay, you ate with me yesterday at least..
bye hyung"

"Bye"

He gave me a quick hug after sending what I assumed was the emergency text to Chaeyoung and ran off. I watched him walk away. I sighed once again as I nervously bit my lower lip. I turned around, not being able to take a step before I hit into a hard chest falling backwards only to be held by my waist. My eyes widened as my breath hitched as I stared at Jungkook in utter shock. He was smirking.

"Be careful.."

I was caught up. I couldn't stop staring at his face. He looked even better from up close. His jawline, his big dark orbs staring into ones inners, his beautiful small lips. His minty scent. His messy hair. His arms around my waist. I couldn't hear him. I couldn't see surroundings. It was just him. With me in his arms.

"you know that pictures last longer."

That made me come back to my senses as I exhaled before pushing myself away from him. That was dangerously close to him.

"j-jungkook?"

"how come you know my name?
this is unfair."

"jimin"

"Jimin?"

"Park."

"Park jimin"

"Such a cute name. For a cute boy."

"I–"

"why did you turn around?"

I said, not thinking about how weird it must have been to be asked why you turned around. As if I had been staring at his moves, which I had..

"so why was jiminie and his friend
staring at me so intensely?"

"it's not what you think–"

"if you want my number,
you can just come to me.
I would never say no to a cute boy,"

This felt wrong. I knew it was. He clearly told me yesterday that his girl didn't want anything to have with him to do... I was about to decline the offer before he leaned forward, so close to me, his lips were a breath away.

"like you."

then I suddenly remembered another thing;
his girl was that cheater Lisa. So why couldn't we play? Two can play a game.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-
now the game is on.
is this smart diminie?
>_> uhh <_<
vote and comment<3
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin