XVI

LALISA

"Do you have to leave?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Do you have to leave?"

I whined as I leaned against the wall, watching chaeyoung putting on her shoes. She was squatting down and trying to tie her shoelaces but her purse was sliding down to her hip, repeatedly, annoying her since her elbow kept hitting it.

"Hey, it's not like I want to leave.."

She sighed. I chuckled tiredly as I dragged my legs to her, putting my arms under her arms and pulling her up to me. I pecked her lips before pulling up her left leg to my knee and started to tie the laces.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want
to face whatever is going to
happen next."

No reply. And I think that was good. Since we had no idea how jungkook would react when I had the chance to tell him, I would love to not eat myself out until then with thoughts and scenarios that might happen. I would like to not think about it. I finished tie her right shoe.

I dropped her leg and shot her my satisfied smile. She just chuckled and said thank you before pulling me into a hug. I felt so good. Like I had been waiting for the hug. I hugged her tighter, pulling my nose to the crook of her neck, trying to inhale as much of her as I could. Like she was my oxygen.

"baby, it's going to be fine.
he will get mad..
but he has the right to.
we have to deal with
what we have started.
because this-"

she pulled away and flipped her index finger in the space between our bodies before continuing.

"-is worth it."

I felt my eyes get watery and just nodded. I knew that my voice would fail me if I talked. She caressed my cheek before pulling away completely. I watched her with a pout as she opened the door slowly and peaking out to see if there was any jungkook before she pushed the door open and walked out.

"bye baby.."

"text me! don't be sad, bye"

"I love you?"

"I love you too"

She waved cheerfully before taking quick small steps away from me, leaving me alone in my thoughts.

|

It was ten o'clock. It was pitch black outside. I was alone, on the sofa watching, wait let me correct myself, trying to watch tv. Jungkook hadn't texted nor had he come back. Chae has been awfully inactive this few hours since she left. I felt devastated. So lonely, time went by so slow and my thoughts were eating me up. After hours, at ten minutes past ten, I fished up my phone from my side pocket and quickly sent Jungkook a little text to see if he still was alive.

𝘉𝘖𝘙𝘌𝘋 ; jikook / chaelisaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें