IX

LALISA

I felt so good sitting in front of her and talking to her

I felt so good sitting in front of her and talking to her. I felt like she was the only one to make me feel like this. I felt so much better here, close to her. I smiled fondly towards her making her stop from ranting about her brother.

"s-stop!"

she shouted before she sipped the last drops of the latte. I just furrowed my eyebrows again while still smiling.

"What do you mean s-stop?"

"Do not smile like that.
You look way too beautiful.
I-I'll fall even more"

My smile widened even more as I placed my cup down, chuckling.

"You know that I'll catch you whenever.
So fall"

Her eyes widened as she looked at me, licking her lips and just looking like she was trying to refrain something.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

She mumbled something but it was impossible for me to get it. I just stood up and pulled her with me.

"Huh?"

"Let's go to mines. Jungkook isn't at home"

"O-okay"

We started walking out, only for me to stop her outside the door. I intertwined our fingers as I kissed her softly. She was so goddamn hard to resist. Way too gorgeous for her own good. In the middle of kissing her, I felt something weird in my guts.
I pulled away in confusion, meeting her confused eyes. I tried to shrug it off but it just felt more and more.

"Let me message jungkook!
Just to reassure."

"Go ahead"

I pulled out my phone, letting go of her hand for a split second to send a text before grabbing it again, as if it's my oxygen.

_____________

KOOKOO

me 16.23
when are you coming back?

KOOKOO 16.23
is it okay if I come tomorrow?

me 16.24
ahh sure

KOOKOO 16.24
ily
read✔️

_____________

"Okay we're good!
he'll come back tomorrow"

"then I'll stay at yours tonight!
let's gooooo."

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

I mean, jungoo ???
vote and comment💜
🍓🍓🍓
-babyjimin