The quirky new boy!

And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings!!
-Laura Pendragon

✄✄✄

A young male with curly shoulder length h/c hair and a trademark F/c forelock sat on the train comfortably with his large companion taking up most of the space where he sat.
"Ah geez!You're incredibly to big for this you overgrown pooch!"The male said shifting his body to make room for the odd red pooch that he loved with all his heart.The pooch howls in glee not fully comprehending their compactness in the cubbie like room on the train.

A knock was heard and later the door slid open.

"Anything from the trolley,dear-Oh my!"The young Woman jumped when she saw the boy and his pet.The woman had light white hair with strikes of black and brown like a calico cat in human form.Her Silver eyes softened at the sight.
"Maybe a bigger cabin space might suite your fancy with a pet like him."

"Yes please."The young boy said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.The young woman gigglings at the boy and leads him to a much bigger room for him and the pooch to sit.
"Also to answer your question miss,I'll take chocolate frogs,cauldrons cakes,Pumpkin pasties and...What is that?"The male asked ogling the box that said 'Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans'
"Oh-ho-ho!A risk with every mouthful! is Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean slogan!How about I give them a try with you?"

"I would love that!Oh-where are my manners,I'm M/n Pendragon and you are miss?"

"Emi Mcfee at your service love!"M/n chuckles at the equally peppy women.Emi pops open the box and summons two bowls.She then pours half into one and the other half into the other bowl.
"Alright let the tasting begin~"The two pick up a green jelly bean then popped it into their mouths.M/n's face turns sour at the odd earthy taste while Emi smiles.
"Grass?"

"Grass."M/n said with stern nod but smiles.After eating the rest laughing when one of the other ended up with a unloved taste in their mouth,they move onto the good stuff.
"Wait aren't you working?"

"Yes but it would seem as if you're the only student coming through."

"Oh right!I am..."M/n said sweeping his forelock from his sight,from the corner of his eye he saw a strang winged horse flying alongside the train.Turning his head to look at the strange creature,Emi smile sweetly.
"Ah I see."

"See?See what?"

"You can see the Thestral,can't you?"

"So that's what they're called?Fascinating!Tell me more!"Emi smiled brightly as the lad pulled out a notebook that looked worn out.
Emi was more than pleased to share her knowledge of the beautiful creatures of death.

✄✄✄

The ride was over and Emi wished the young wizard luck on his new adventure and gave him a parting gift.
"Berite Botts of Every flavor Bean?"

"Best way to make friends,now hurry on young one!That map should help you."
M/n nods before turning to the path ahead.

✄✄✄