Heart throb;Saint Valentine's day

|M/n pov|
I was flustered by the sheer amount of gifts I got this morning and somehow they're still coming!The same went for Meliodas,Tom,Abraxas,and Cerim.Fleamont and Elizabeth have each other and was elected the cutest couple of fourth year and from different houses.You can't look at them and not saw aw because Elizabeth a shy and small Hufflepuff is with Fleamont a tall and lanky Gryffindor,they fit each other very well!However right now Meliodas and I were fourth wheels in the quad with those two love birds.
"Look at them being so damn mushy!"

"Isn't it cute?"

"Yeah but I hate Saint Valentine's..."Meliodas grumbles angrily turning away from the sugary sweet relationship.
"Why?"

"Got my heart destroyed during second year by my first love...Never seen this day the same since and became a heartbreaker..."I hugged her feeling really bad that she suffered something like that.
"What about you Mini bean?"

"Uhh we-well...I'm not sure if he likes me the way I like him."

"He probably does,we all see how he looks at you.Absolute love even on that ever so stoic face.The way he protects you from those who could hurt you,the way he sticks himself so close to your side and even
tries to keep you out of trouble but ends up getting in trouble with us.Trust me when I say this...Tom has never been this close to another unless it was to use them for a personal gain but you made him change.When was the last time you heard him use the word mudblood besides using it to get into the Slytherin common room?"Meliodas asked poking my nose.
"Not since I told him it wasn't a pleasant word to hear and since the day that Jasper almost died,that happened on the same day."

"He's changing to make you happy and that change is helping other's who feared him to see that he's a lot more gentle than they think."

"Yeah you're right....I'm gonna uhh find Tom!"I got up and ran off to the library but he wasn't there..I quickly checked everywhere he'd usual be at but no luck once so ever until...
"Listen here you half blooded freak-"

"Marluxia?"I mumble and peered around the corner to see a hurt Tom and angry Marluxia(holding Tom to the wall with his forearm against his throat)in the hall.I was ready to step out and yell at Marluxia but I made eye contact with Tom...There was this look on his face telling me I should stay back and listen.
"Do you really think the king would allow you to marry M/n?You're nothing and hold no social status!Purebloods only marry purebloods,you wouldn't know how to run a magic kingdom-"

"Oh and you do?Why don't you tell him why you want to marry him?"

"Hehe,because that's none of his fucking business because once we get married in a few years,I'll have a whole army at the tip of my fingers and not to mention Michael...Do you know how powerful the curse of dragon eyes are?It's what I need to conquer other hidden kingdoms-"

"Now I see,you're just a Narcissistic piece of aristocrat shit who just wants power-Gah!"Marluxia punches Tom in the stomach and I had enough!

|Tom pov|
"Stupefy!!"M/n yelled out which was unusual and Marluxia fell to the ground and I slid done the wall wincing in pain from the ambush.
"Bloody hell he came out of nowhere..."

"Let's get you to the medical wing-"M/n hoisted me up and called for Tereus;who came at the call and picked up the unconscious male.
Dumbledore was notified about my condition when we got to the medical wing and apparently M/n used something called a memory page in his book to record what was said,ending in Marluxia's immediate expulsion from Hogwarts and it nullified the marriage betwee them officially.
"What a way to spend Saint Valentins, huh?"

"Yeah,not the best-Oh here this is for you."

"It's a Hydrangea necklace

"It's a Hydrangea necklace...It was supposed to be your Christmas gift but when I placed my order there were hundreds of others who placed their orders before me."He smiles brightly and pulls out a package with a beautiful blush across his cheeks.
"I-i made this for you!It took sooo long to make it!"I take the package from his hand and put the necklace on him.
I unwrap his gift and smiled.

"Just like you,it was supposed to be a Christmas/birthday present but it took way longer than I expected when making it!"

"I-i love it."

"Really!?Yes!Oh oh,I put all standard spells and potions,plus some of my very own!Since you haven't finished reading my book of spells, I created a copy and made it to your taste!"My heart throbs,my eyes water all of a sudden and I was at a lose for words.
"Tom-OH MERLIN DON'T CRY!"

"Sorry...I'm just so...So happy...No one has ever given me something so special!You-you went out of your way to create something to suit my taste..."My body burns with..Love.
I pulled him into a hug but flinched since my body was still sore but I didn't care..
"T-Tom you're-"

"I don't care...I'll bare the pain as long as I get to hold you close to me...I-I love you."

"I love you too."I pulled back from the hug and caressed his cheek with my right hand.
"I think...You fixed me..."

"Fixed?"I nod and told him everything and he smiled and kissed my forehead.
"So that's why...My mother broke my father's curse and I must of did the same for you...I guess you could say in some way history repeats itself."

"I hope that only good things happen from now on..."I placeed my forehead against his and smiled.
I must have him by my side forever..He is the light to my ever so dark world.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══

LMH🐍