You make me happy

|M/n pov|
After the bullying situation,things went back to normal but there was this feeling of fear every now and again that it would happen but my three dear friends and my partner for life Tereus kept me safe!Anyway,I along with other fellow Slytherin was tasked with helping first year Hufflepuff with Gryffindor in DADA.I was swooning over the cute first year hufflepuff's the whole time!
"I think that everyone is taken by the adorableness of the Hufflepuff students."

"I completely agree!I'm M/n Pendragon and you are?"

"Meliodas Lucia Potter,perfect of Gryffindor."

"Meli...Odsa?Bu-but you're a girl..."I said confused by the common used name for males.She sighed telling me that her father loved the name so much that he didn't care about the name being somewhat gender locked but the noble and brave name did fit her.
"Just call me Meli or Lucia."

"O-Oh okay Me-Meli..."She smiles coolly at me and went back to helping out the first year hufflepuff.They asked many questions and tired their hardest with defensive spells.
"You're good with people younger than you I see."

"Of course~"Though some of the younger students didn't understand the slight hissing sounds they ignored it and continued to practice.Tom had came over all of a sudden right after Meliodas left.
"Be careful with Miss Potter,She may be in Gryffindor but she dose have a way with Seduction."

"Oh?And you'd know this why?"

"I have eyes and ears everywhere."I giggled as and odd image pops up into my of Tom literally having floating eyes and ears around the school gaining information but I quickly grew paranoid and looked around.
Tom's shoulders shake lightly as he turns his head from me.
All of a sudden the DADA door opens with a loud bag.Everyones head snapped over and so did mines but I panicked...It was Charlotte and my father...
"M/N!"Charlotte yelled running over and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Dumbledore told me that your were bullied a couple days back and I came and uh...Father followed..."

"*sigh*I'm fine sis."

"Hello lady Charlotte."Tom said bowing politely to my sister,she chuckles then said there was no need for formalities.
"Any friend of my darling brother is a friend to me!"

"So this must be the sister you compared me too?"

"Yup."I said poking Abraxas on his side when he came over.Both my sister and Abraxas are natural older sibling figures and tend to worry more than most would think.They're also daring souls.
"Son,please come with me."My body fought back the instinct to obey but my mind won and I followed him.

He didn't stop walking until we reached the medical wing.We looked in on the two girls hit by my magic outburst.
"You can't handle a bit of bullying and this is the outcome of your emotions getting the better of you."The girls hand strange burns on their cheeks,arms,and legs.
"It-it won't happen again..."

"....."He said nothing and left me standing by the door.
I can't believe I did that to them...I'm sorry...
I left the Hospital wing and went to the studies of magical lyrics with my head down.

|Tom pov|
M/n was late to class but didn't even acknowledge his sister and father sitting at the front desk to watch the class.Abraxas leans over and whispered.
"What's wrong with Slytherin's ray of Sunshine?"

"Slytherin's what now?"

"Oh,yeah you don't listen at all.That's what everyone is calling him now-Anyway what's wrong with him?"Abraxas asked again assuming I knewn but I could tell that his father must of showed him the girls in the medical wing.
"M/n?Are you alright?"

"Obviously not but...This is the first time you've ever called me by my first name..."

"Oh...It is."His ears turn red but there was a small smile on his face.That put me in a better mood than when I seen him.
What in the bloody hell is wrong with me these days?

✄✄✄

Lunch was here and we all settled into our usual seats.M/n in between Bright and I then Abraxas across from us.
"Oh there's my darling cinnamon roll~"

"Oh Meliodas!"M/n said with a smile but Abraxas and Cerim were on guard when she came around.
"Calm down ladies,I'm here to join the cutest creature here,M/n."

"Back you harpy!"

"Oi!Don't call my sister a harpy Bright!"I sighed heavily because another Potter was coming over.
"Shove it Fleamont!"

"I tried to stop him!"A girl with blonde hair said coming over as well.She Had a hufflepuff scarf on.She seemd familiar to me.
Oh Elizabeth Cooper.
Those two start argue stupidly as Copper tried to make them stop but she sat down with a huff and M/n gave her a small wave which lead to them introducing themselves to one another.
"Stop arguing,you're lowing the IQ of your houses."

"Pft-Hahahah!That was so mean!"M/n's laugh sent shivers down my spine..It was like a soft wind blowing on a chime.
"You make me happy...Thanks!"

"Wh-whatever."The two Potter's sit down next to Copper and joined us for lunch.
"Oh M/n are you attending the Yule ball?"

"U-uhhh...I'm not sure..."His sudden shyness at Coppers question peeked my interest once again and I decided to listen.
"I'm pretty sure anyone would go with you.You're on most of everyone's list both male and female."

"Oh Merlin,really?!I'm not that beautiful or handsome."

"Say you're not beautiful or handsome on more time and we will fight!"Cerim said pinching both of M/n's cheeks with an aggravated expression on his face.
"Ouch!Rim-Rim,stop~"M/n said in a whinny tone while pouting back at Bright.
"Rim-Rim?"

"Yeah I call him N/n and he calls me Rim-Rim.This is what friends do!We call each other embarrassing nicknames.Like he calls you Tommy and if you feel embarrassed then M/n is doing something right."My eye twitches as they laugh at the silly nickname I was given.
"You lot are idiots."

"Hey we should make a name for our group!"Meliodas chirps happily and the others agreed.
"Wait I'm not-"

"How about Misfits!?Think about it,we're all from different Houses.Isn't strange that we're all hanging out?We stand apart from the others!"M/n said and he was right.Two Gryffindor,One Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and three Slytherin.All seven of us make an odd combination.
"Tsk,keep me out of your trouble if you want me to stay in this group."

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"They all yell happily this made me cringe already.
"No!No group motto!I already feel like the next generation of wizards and witches will go around screaming this at the top of their lungs!"

"Ahaha,Who cares!Maybe they'll be a group like us?"

"Oh dear Merlin please no.."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🐍