Spellsinger magic?

|Tom Pov|
The morning had rolled around bring an new day however I was up earlier than most...I was currently standing in front of the only private dorm room.
Why in the bloody hell am I supposed to wake him?!
I wasn't so happy that I was stuck with the task of helping the new student around.
"NO!DAMMIT THAT HURT YOU OVER GROWN WOLF!"My skin nearly jumped off my body at the outburst coming from the other side of the door but I took it upon myself to go ahead and knock...Yeah that didn't go as planned due to the door swinging open and a body slamming into me.
"OOF!"

"Ah I'm sooo sorry!Am I late?Is that why you came up?"

"What-Late?It's only 6am,what could you be late for?!"I yelled at how observed the idea of classes starting this early was.
"Oh!Sorry forgot I wasn't home...My tutor would of scolded me something awful if I was a two second late!My lesson would usually start about this time..Once again sorry."Pendragon sighs and removes himself from me.Seconds later his familiar bites the back of my cloak;pulling me from my spot on the floor and placing me on my feet.I sigh and asked for the male to follow me to the dinning hall.

For the most part he was a quiet person which made my morning
easier-
"Oi Riddle!"

For the most part he was a quiet person which made my morning easier-"Oi Riddle!"

"Spoke entirely to soon.."I mumbled as a Ravenclaw trots over with a goofy grin but it fazed into one of pure shock causing him to stop in his track.
"N/n?"

"Cerim!!"I watched as Pendragon ran to Bright.

The two laugh after Bright spun the smaller male around

The two laugh after Bright spun the smaller male around.They gained some attention for two reasons.One;They're loud and Two;Bright is a Ravenclaw and M/n is Slytherin.
"It's been so long since we last seen each other!"

"It really has!You finally grew!"Bright said holding his hand above Pendragon's head with a smirk.I cleared my throat and they both look over.
"Mind explaining your relationship for me?"

"This idiot is my friend from childhood!"

"Idiot-Oh just because of that one time I tried to play with Lulubells!I was smart enough to realize they were trying to eat me but this is the lovely Spellsinger I was talking about the day before yesterday."The word stuck out like a sore thumb.I know nothing about that type of spell casting but couldn't admit it openly.
"Well Pendragon and I are heading to dinning hall-"