Vision;glimpse of the future?

|Tom pov|
Life has been lighter to me,News of M/n and I getting together spread like wildfire.However,I'v been having there random flashes that I have yet to understand...M/n's singing brought me from my thoughts as the room was overflowing with beautiful colors.He was singing a song for the student who wrote it but suddenly Dumbledore threw our class door open; causing M/n to immediately stop singing and yelp in surprise along with everyone else.
"Classes have been canceled-"

"What happened?"Claude asked quickly cutting Dumbledore off with meaning to.He said it'll be explained in the office and that all students needed to report to their dorms.
I grabbed M/n's hand as the teacher's usher us all to our dorms.The sitting room was full of chatter and speculation about what could be happening but a loud bang was heard and everyone goes quiet...Something hits the door again...

*Boom*

The door was blown off and everyone screamed....One by one students were being kill,something struck my chest as M/n screams and my back hits the floor.It was cold but....It didn't feel real.

"Tom?"

"Someone get the nurse!Somethings wrong!"

Everything started to play in reverse and I gasped.I looked around frantically,stood up then looked towards the door.Dumbledore threw the class door open causing everyone to jump.It was different because M/n wasn't singing but instead he was concerned about me...
"Classes have been canceled-"

"What happened!?"My eyes widened and I looked around the room once more.
"NO!Yo-You can't send us to our dorms!We'll all die if you do!You have to believe me!"I yelled out and Dumbledore was shocked by my words.
"Please!Listen,we can't go to our dorms!Whatever is going on,someone found us all and killed us!"Dumbledore looked me dead in my eyes then nods.
"Let's get all students to the dinning hall now!"

"Thank you...M/n come on."I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dinning hall.All students poured into the hall and sat down but didn't make a sound.The teachers all stood guard at the door and after twelve long minutes of silence the door flew open and it was Marluxia with a wicked smirk on his face.He tried to attack but the teachers quickly over power him...

✿✿✿

I was in Dumbledore's office explaining how I knew what was going to happen.
"You had a vision?"

"Yeah that how I knew what was going to happen but I didn't know who it was until it happened...."

"Thanks to your vision,you saved all the students of the four houses.Marluxia was targeting your group but decided that killing everyone was easier."I nod as a sigh of relief relaxes my body and I slouch a bit in the chair.
"Do you perhaps know what could of triggered this vision?"

"Uhh..I'm not sure...I started today as usual."

"Do tell."I told him our daylily routine(eating together,having classes throughout the day together,free period in the quad or occasional in the library then back to class.)
He hums and asked if I had seen something out of the ordinary before going to the Study of magical lyrics and that's when I remembered.
"Oh,I saw a fox I think with a red patch of fur on its face.."

"Oh?So you mean-"He opens the box on the desk and tilts it.
"This little one?"

|M/n pov|
Everyone is still in shock from what happened and how Tom saved us all..
"Umm guys?"Tom said calling out to us while walking over to us.Tom seemed to be holding something...A bundle of cloth?Tereus was highly interested in the bundle and followed Tom closely.
"What is that?"