Bullied

|Tom pov|
This morning we have herbology but our professor is late.Very unusual in my opinion but none the less no one really paid attention to his absence.
"Ugggghhh!I swear to Merlin I'm bored!"M/n whines with his head on the desk.
"Suck it up Pendragon and read a-"

"I just finished my last book two minutes ago."

"Oh...Then draw something and stop complaining."He huffs as I handed him some paper and quell.He complains that I'm treating him like a kid and snap back telling him not to act like one.Pendragon quietly draws and Abraxas naps.Howere we'er sharing Herbology with Gryffindor aka the loud mouths of the school.
"Oi!Have any paint?"

"Hm?Oh hold on."I waved my wand making a small paint palette appear on the table.I'm getting better with Non-verbal casting.
"Brilliant!Thank you Tom."I rolled my eyes at him and continued to read.Now why am I letting him get away with using my name?Because he'll go around calling me mister grumpy all damn day.

Soon enough professor Beery came in and the lesson started.

✄✄✄

After fourth period lunch was being served but M/n was no where to be found.
"Oi,Riddle where's my sweet bean of a child?"

"I'm not sure,did you ask Abraxas?"

"Yeah but he hasn't seen him since potions which was about ten minutes ago before he ran off with Julie Dalton."Cerim said sitting down and right on que,Abraxas came and sat down.
"Uh Where's M/n?"

"If we knew that, we would tell you.."

"Then go find him."They both demanded to which I put my book down and gave then a startled look at how quickly they changed.
"Why do i-"

"Because Dumbledore put you in charge of him for the first month of M/n being here remember?"I huffed and left the table quickly to look for my pawn..Did I just use the word my?
Ugh!
"So you're the little wittle prince,huh?"

"U-uh...Hi you two must be from Ravenclaw,right!?"I watched from afar wondering how this would go.The girls roll their eyes at the male of sunshine.
"Well duh!Listen here freak,stay away from Riddle and Bright."

"Bu-But they're my friends...Why would I hurt them like that?"

"Because you're a freak and so is that dad and uncle of yours.Hey Victoria didn't your father tell you that Lord Caelum and Lord Claude were the product of Amortentia?"My eyes widened at her words and I soon felt...bad for M/n..
"Yup.My father said the only reason lord Caelum got married was to produce strong children with lady Laura."

"That-that's NOT TRUE!My father loved my mother because she broke his-"

"Ahahahahah!You actually believed that people born under Amortentia can love?HA,you're so fucking stupid!You and your sisters got lucky due to the pureness of your blood that the curse didn't transmit too you lot!"M/n's form shook as tears fell to the marble flooring beneath their feet.
"Aw look at the baby crying~"

"Too bad his father didn't cry when Lady Laura died."

"That's..."There was this offsetting aura slowly consuming him as they belittled him and his family
"I bet his father killed his mother."That sent him over,then aura burst.

M/n took off running too who knows where and I went to check if the two girls were even alive after that hit

"Bloody hell they're still breathing..."

|M/n pov|
I ran away from the school into the forest and didn't stop until my lungs begged that I took a break.
I-I didn't mean to hurt them!
My tears fell faster and fast by the second.Their words hurt so much that it was all I could hear in my head.I finally sat down and pulled my knees into my chest and hid my face from the dark.
Father loved her...Maybe not me but he loved mother more than the world...
"M/n?"

"Go away..."I mumble at Tom but his foot steps got closer to me as I sat at the base of a tree.
"You know...Hogwarts school mogto is 'Draco domiens nunquam titillandus'."

"Never tickle a sleeping dragon?"I asked looking up to him.Tom nods with a tiny smile on his face then sat next to me.
"Look,the world is not full of assholes,but they are strategically placed so that you'll come across one every day...And I mean,Every.Fucking.Day.[Shit Slytherin's say #56]But it's up to you how you'll deal with them.Also don't worry,those two are suspended for their behavior."

"Thanks you big'ol softie."

"I-i was merely taking the required action to punish those who bullies  others.Anyway,let's head back to the school before we ourselves get into trouble."Tom holds out his hand to me and I take it.
"I'm pretty sure Cerim and Abraxas are worried about you."

"They're probably worried about you too Tommy."

"I doubt it."

"I don't,we're all friends right?So they'll worry about us-Ack!"I was so rudely interrupted by a random magic portal opening below us and we landed on top is something fluffy!
"MERLIN'S BEARD,WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TWO COME FROM?"Cerim screams jumping back with others.
I point up at the portal as it closed on its own.
"Mind getting off me...You're not heavy it just how you landed on me..."

"Oh I'm sooo sorry!"His face held so much pain.Apparently my knee landed on his stomach and my sitting up didn't make the situation any better.Tom rolled onto his side holding his stomach.
"First the explosion then this!Are you trying to kill me?"

"I don't think so but if it looks that way I'm sorry!Uhh how about I teach you my method of Non-verbal magic?"I offer the brunette and then I caught a whiff of peppermint and parchment.

Tom agreed to my tutoring him after the pain in his stomach went away.
"You'll tutor me every free period until I get it one hundred percent right."

"Deal big'ol softie~"

"Cut it out Pendragon."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🐍