Marluxia?

|M/n pov|
With Yule over,we headed back to Hogwarts.Tom was happy with the gifts he received from my family and I
,to which he apologized for not having anything in return but we quickly told him that being there was enough.It was true,Claude told the triplets and my sisters;Charlotte told Diane so much about Tom that she felt like she knew him.

After the ride to Hogwarts was over Emi actually got off the train this time.
"Guess who got a job at Hogwarts as an pastry chef?"

"Ah!Congratulations Emi!"

"Thanks M/n!"We were getting ready to take the carriage when I noticed what stood in front of it...
"So they're the reason for the carriage being pulled..."

"Thestrals are everywhere hon."Emi said pulling out a piece of raw meat and held it out to the Thestrals.It happily gobbles the meat down and chirps with glee.
"What is that?"Emi and I explained to Tom what the Thestrals were and how one would see it.
"Oh?Then why do I see an outline?"

"Maybe seeing Jasper nearly dying could of triggered your seeing an outline?"

"Hmm maybe.."Tom said tilting his head as if he were trying to look at the creature of death at a different angle.
"Alright kiddies let's go~"Emi said ushering us inside the carriage and Tereus followed behind.

When we arrived the first group of people we saw were the other members of Misfits.
"Hey guys!"

"Sup!Did you guys enjoyed Yule?"Cerim asked placing a hand on his hip smugly but the smug expression drops to one of a stern frown.
"It was fun-What's going on?"

"We have a code red and you're not going to be happy."I narrow my eyes and walked past him and into the school causing the other to run after us.I then stop and introduced them to Emi and kept walking.I used my magic to throw the dinning hall doors open and glared at male standing next to Dumbledore,he didn't look too happy with his presence either.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE!"My voice louder than anyone has ever heard before and the looks on their faces told me I scares them something awful.
"Ah if it isn't my-"

"I DECIDED YOUR PROPOSAL!"I yelled once again as I quickly advanced towards him with a deep scowl.
"Aw don't be that way~"

"Piss off!I will never like nor love someone as horrible as you!Why won't you understand?You're more headstrong than a Gryffindor and I know two of them!"I said pointing at the Potter's behind me.
"Ahahah,That's why I'm one of them."

"Wha?"

"Yep,I'm in the Gryffindor house."I looked at Dumbledore and he nods at me conforming that what the raven haired male said was true.
Once all students were in the dinning hall Dumbledore introduced him.
"Everyone this is Marluxia Tindell and-"

"I'm M/n's betrothed~"

"Over my dead body you bastard!"I screamed harshly at the perverted prick.Him being here pissed me off so much that Cerim had to hold me back and Lizzy took my wand and book so I wouldn't kill him.

|Tom pov|
It was almost comedic to see M/n so out of character but I panicked when he got ahold of my wand and I had to quickly snatch it back from him.
Maybe I'll kill him first...

Then that'll push M/n as the number one suspect in his death...you don't want
that do you?

It was that voice again,I shuddered from how it was almost taunting me,knowing I wouldn't dare put him in that predicament.My leg bounced at the rising anger that we all felt as the the Misfts.Tindell was purposely being an asshole too make M/n snap and fight him.I looked over at our usual calm leader but became confused....His eyes were different and his skin was cold...

His eyes were different and his skin was cold

"Ugh!I need to leave."M/n cover his face and tried to leave,key word tried.
"Insemne ho gresi hjaltär
Renta rura vresti lupre
Drestau~"[1]M/n froze and so did Dumbledore,Claude,and Cerim.They all looked at Tindell with shock but M/n's shock turned to rage.
"How...DARE YOU SING MY MOTHERS SONG!"He shrugged his shoulders as I held M/n back once again.

✿✿✿

Today was the last day to be lazy before we started classes tomorrow,So we took to the quad after the Marluxia ordeal.
"So!What other sister did you meet?"

"Diane and she's a very relaxed person.She'd be the queen of Gryffindor if she were here."

"Ha Diane is still the same then.Also don't underestimate her,she can knock anyone on their ass if angered."I nod taking advice from Cerim because he grew up with them.
Meliodas snakes her arms around M/n waist and starts to swoon.
"No fair!You have such a small waist!"

"Eh-Hey!"His face turns red like Meliodas's lipstick causing the the others to laugh at his shocked face.
They went back to idle chat while I excused myself from the them and went to the males restroom.After I finished my business and washed my hands.I came face to face with Tendill.
"What?"

"Tom Riddle,right?"

"Yeah,what do you need?"He grabbed the collar of my cloak and smirked.
"M/n is my betrothed mate.You and him will never be a thing,got it!"

"Well you can't determine who he likes now can you?Haha,because he made it extremely clear that he hates you with every fiber of his being and he doesn't hate people, so that make you an eggplant."I said removing his hand from my cloak and straightening it out.
"What?"

"Oh but you're his betrothed?You should know that he absolutely hates eggplants,That he love the color F/c and occasionally s/f/c,he tilts his head to the left when he's confused or over thinking things,obviously his favorite flower is hydrangea-"

"How do you know all of this!?"Tendill yelled cutting me off causing me to roll my eyes.
"I pay attention and listen to him.M/n isn't a hard person to figure out but he sorta is.He's mysterious in his own quirky and happy way."I said brushing past him but stopped at the door.
"If anything...M/n is wrapped around my fingers beautifully but I don't take advantage of him.His family that I met love me,what about you?"

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

A/n;[1]Lyrics used is from the song: A beautiful song from Nier automata Beauvoir boss battle

LMH🐍