Up to no good?;Parseltongue

|M/n pov|
I yawned triedly at the table,I felt the need to study and I did...Half the whole night but Abraxas told me we had a free day!So I wore a black turtleneck,a fluffy F/c cardigan and some black pants.
"You look adorable my dear songbird!"

"And you look like you shagged someone~"I said pointing at the red mark on his neck.
"I didn't Shag her!We-we just had a heated makeout yesterday before we got caught by the Ravenclaw perfect!"Abraxas said glaring at my witty friend Cerim.
"Oi,better be lucky I didn't give you detention for PDA."

"Ha,you were too lazy to do so."I said calling him out quickly.Cerim pouts and bites onto his breakfast sandwich.
"You three are lively as ever-"

"TOM~"I knew that voice to Myrtle Warren ever since yesterday,she's been trying to gain his attention.Tom would as usual ignore her and keep it going like now.He sat down across from Cerim,Abraxas,and I.
"Hello Tommy,I was wondering of you wanted to go to-"

"No,I have no intention in spending time with a Ravenclaw."

"But Cerim is-"

"Here because of Lord Pendragon."I rose an eyebrow at how formal he became.
"Oi!Didn't I say not to call me by my last name?"I said throwing my unused napkin at his face.He sighs and removes the disposable napkin from his face.
"Oh...Well better luck next time!Buh-bye!"She runs off quickly and I shot him a dirty look.
"There's no reason to be so grumpy and rude!Myrtle was only being friendly."I said in a scolding tone but I saw something in the distance flying towards us.
"OH MERLIN!"I yelled and pulled Cerim in the way and he got hit...By an all black owl.

I cringe because I just used my best friend as an human shield from the Owl.
"Dutch?"I asked causing the Owl to hoot happily and drop a letter on my lap.
"Wait as in Charlotte's Owl?The hell is he doing here-Oh and thanks for making me take the hit."Cerim said in a sarcastic tone.
"Well?What dose it say?"

"Dear M/n,
How have you been little one?Fine I hope...We all miss you soo much!Well I'm not sure how father feels,since he's too damn busy to even eat dinner with us since you've been gone.It's a tab lonely without you and your shenanigans in the morning.Also behave yourself!I heard from Dumbledore that you and another student has caused an explosion!It better not have been Cerim that was the other student or I'll come to Hogwarts myself and scold both of you!

Sincerely,Charlotte.R.Pendragon.
P.s,Ms.Reed misses you!"

I sighed heavily but smiled warmly.
"Why does she always think it's me?!"

"Because of the Diagon alley incident..And don't say you didn't cause chaos."He huffs and I suggested that we go get Butterbeer at The Leaky Cauldron later on.The three agreed and we left the dinning to relax in the quad.

|Tom pov|
Soon as the Afternoon rolled in,I was quickly pulled away but I kept a tight grip on my book.As we head to one of the many magic portals to Diagon alley.

Once inside of The Leaky Cauldron,we all sat down and Bright ordered the drinks and some food since it was close to lunchtime.
"So,mind if I ask as to why your sister spoke of your father?"

"....He uh..I'm not sure as to why she did actually.She knows my father and I don't really see much of each nor do we speak..Just talking about him leaves a sour taste in my mouth."He said sticking his tough out childishly.
And there is was again...That smell...Hydrangeas...I shook it off as the smell of butterbeer and our food sneaks it's way into my nose.
That smell has to be from M/n...There's no evidence that says otherwise.
"Oh,oh!Who wants to have a bit of fun?"

"Depends on your definition of fun,Bright."

"Theres that's familiar shop down the way and Our lovely M/n can speak Parseltongue."Pendragon punched Bright on the back of his head.
"Stop telling people weird things about me!You know im insure about that ability!"

"Hmph,I'd like to see it in action because I doubt you can."I had to hear it myself because there isn't anyone in Hogwarts that I know of could.
"Ugh fine but if I'm only doing this once!"He chugs the last of the butterbeer.
"Let's do this."We all got up and quickly headed to the shop.The cashier greets us and said not to hesitate to ask for help which we didn't need.He walks over to the pen of snake and hisses.
"I need a bit of assistance,Scare that women over there and please don't bite her."

My eyes widened,it was true...They all slither towards a woman and surrounded her.She screams loudly and they didn't bite her even once.
He'll make a great pawn in my quest to become the greatest wizard in history...
I smiked knowingly as we all casually walked out of the store.
"How skillful of you Pendragon."His form stiffens then he looks at me with glee and surprise.I held a finger up to my lips with a devilish smile but him being the innocent prince he is didn't catch on.

✄✄✄

It was soon night and everyone was heading to sleep...Almost everyone,I heard a door open and someone coming down the stairs then out of the dorm.When i sat up,no one from this room was missing so I check the rest of the dorm areas.
"Pendragon."I quickly went out of the dorm and went in the direction I assumed he went.

About a few minute of walking i came across the quad.
"Lumos~"Pendragon's soft voice fills the air.For reasons unknown I hid behind a column and peered around.

What kind of Lumos is that?More like the one on his fingers appeared around him

More like the one on his fingers appeared around him.
"I know you're there~"

"How are you doing that?"He turned around with his book.
"Not sure but it's pretty...Why are you out?"

"That was the same question I had for you."He shrugged his shoulders and sat in the grass.Not sure why but I sat next to him.
"How are you able to speak in Parseltongue?"

"My mother taught me,she had an albino boa named Harper.She would hiss and nuzzle me.My mother would tell me that Harper would get sad since I was unable to understand her."He said looking through his book of spells.
"I assumed you were up to no good."I blurted out suddenly much to my surprise.
"Oh ha-ha,just because Cerim is my bestfriend doesn't mean I'm always up to no good~"

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🐍