Random victim's pt.2

|M/n pov|
A lovely trouble free mouth has passed since the chamber of secrets was found and that bathroom is still open for use but we'll have to be careful about what we do nowadays.
"Have you heard?Warren went missing."

"What?How so?"Abraxas had brought this to our attention tell us that she's been missing for two days now and the Tokota can't seem to pick up her scent.
"It's like she vanished."

"We all assumed she went to the hospital wing because she got sick."Cerim adds with a worried expression like the rest.The room of requirements became silent.
"I have a feeling as to why they can't find her."

"Do tell."

"The forest...It seems like things have changed since the day I fell there."Meliodas and Fleamont became worried and remarked that it wasn't the same this years and that the Tokota won't even go near it.Elizabeth said that there's been the wailing sounds coming from the forest at night but it didn't seem like anyone else heard it but her and Alucard heard them.
"Tom did you have any visions?"

"No,not in the slightest but these this uneasy feeling I get every now and again."

"Fine,we investigate tonight."They all nod right when the bell for 5th period.Tom,Abraxas,and I split from the others and quickly headed to Herbology.On the way my shoulder collided with someone's and in turned to apologize but was met with an empty space and no one close enough to me.I shake my head but the throbbing pain was there...Quickly I turn around to follow Tom and Abraxas but the hall was barren beside me and two others at the end of the hall with a cloaks.

I wasn't sure if this was real or not so I pinched my arm...Couldn't feel it.
"Sorry we had to knock you out but-"

"We must talk privately."

"So this isn't the real world and Knock me out?What did you do?Better yet who are you?"They look at each other and nod.
"You have been poisoned.We'er not sure when or how but happened-"

"It's been coursing through your vains for a while now but we needed to stop you from moving or-"

"The poison would have killed you when walking into Herbology."The surrounding area changed into that or a field of flowers sectioned off by small water beds.

"The surrounding area changed into that or a field of flowers sectioned off by small water beds

"So...I nearly died!Wait if you knew that,then Where's Warren?"

"Forbidden Forest but-"

"It's entirely too late for her and another."They seemed to be linked in so sort but they stood far from me.
"Why didn't you help them?!"

"We cannot for we are-"

"Bound to the Pendragon family."The meantion of my family made my blood run cold...I wanted more answers but I could hear someone calling out to me,begging that I wake up..
"We've spent to much time here."

"You must leave."

"Wait it's only been six minutes."I yelled placing a hand on my hip.
"It's been six hours on the outside."

"Until we speak again young prince."A bright gold light takes over the area..

|Tom pov|
I left Alucard,Elizabeth,and Seruel to watch M/n as we went into the forbidden forest.It didn't take long to find two mangled bodies,Meliodas choked back a scream,Cerim and Abraxas looked extremely pale while Fleamont emptied the contents of his stomach and I was stunned and shook  my head.
"This can't be happening..."

"We-we gotta get Dumbledore!"We quickly left the forest and found Emi who had just came from Dumbledore's office.Our panic startled her and with everyone talking at once she yells for us to calm down.
"Warrn and some other students are dead!"

"Wha-What!?"Cerim and I go with Emi while the rest ran off to the medical wing to check on M/n.Emi had filled me and Cerim in on what happened to M/n,turns out he had been poisoned sometime this morning during breakfast from what the nurse said.Lucky he didn't die and fainted before it could of did its job fully.

We rushed back to the forest and lucky what we found was still there.
"Those poor kids...And to think M/n almost died today.."

✿✿✿

It was made public to the school about what we found.M/n was bed ridden for now and everyone in the school Is more or less panicked about what happened especially the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor table,they're full of dread at the lose of a friend...

I'm currently in the medical wing sitting next to M/n's bed reading his favorite muggle pome by Thomas hood,He said his mother would read it to him when he was sick...So I thought i should do the same as he slept.

"I love thee — I love thee!
’Tis all that I can say; —
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day;
The very echo of my heart,
The blessing when I pray:
I love thee — I love thee!
Is all that I can say.

I love thee — I love thee!
Is ever on my tongue;
In all my proudest poesy
That chorus still is sung;
It is the verdict of my eyes,
Amidst the gay and young:
I love thee — I love thee!
A thousand maids among.

I love thee — I love thee!
Thy bright hazel glance,
The mellow lute upon those lips,
Whose tender tones entrance;
But most, dear heart of hearts, thy proofs
That still these words enhance,
I love thee — I love thee!
Whatever be thy chance."
M/n shifts in his sleep a bit but continues to rest.Howere the door opens and there stood Claude and King Caelum.I stood quickly causing my chair to hit the floor with a bang.
"Why is he here?"

"Please calm down Tom...I told him what happened and he rushed here."I finally took in his appearance;His hair was messy and he was wearing casual clothing and he was breathing heavily as if he ran all the way to the medical wing.Without a word Caelum comes to M/n's side with worry on his face and holds his son's hand.
So he does care about his son,just doesn't show it as he should.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🐍