I'm just your problem?

|Tom pov|
A measly week flew by with Marluxia attending Hogwarts and never have I seen M/n have such a miserable week before until now.He's been taking back hallways just to get to class in order to avoid his so call betrothed.
We ended up eating lunch in the quad today and there was something off about Cerim.
"Uhh what's wrong with Cerim?"

"Ugh!Maybe I should tell them?"He said in an asking tone when looking at M/n who nods with a reassuring smile.
This should be interesting...
"Uhh....So it's called the Bright curse-"He pulls up his shirt and black flame like tattoos where slowly inching up on his tan stomach.
"-It comes and goes every few weeks,it's painful but I manage-Ngh."
He then curled up in pain and M/n lays Cerims head on his lap.
"That must be tough to deal with."

"I got used to it...Just not the waves of pain that strike at random during this one day."Soon after Cerim had fallen asleep while we spoke about our next class.It's a rare joint class;All four houses for forth year students.
We'll get the chance to meet a Chimera.
"Hell we're already in the quad so theres no where to go."

"Oh that's right!B-but I'm a bit weary of meeting one of the king of best; Chimera..."Elizabeth said playing with her fingers and Fleamont kissed her temple to calm her.
"There's nothing to fear!We'll be here with ya!"

"Meliodas is right.As long as we're near,it won't harm you."M/n said chiming in brightly as usual.

You love him very much...Don't you?

I've learned to listen to this soft voice in my head.
Love?
We left from our comfy spot and walked over to Professor Dumbledore as he pets one of the head on the Chimera;who let's out a mighty roar.
"Bloody hell.."Fleamont mutters clearly stunned along with everyone else besides Cerim and I that is.
"Umm Professor Dumbledore...Why did you choose a Chimera?"

"Because of its history and ties to the Bright and Pendragon families,I'm currently waiting for-"Another roar booms above us and I nearly panic at how unexpected it was.
"Oh shit...Michael..."Everyone including myself look up at M/n's statement.

He lands with a powerful thud that shook the very earth beneath our feet

"The-the school isn't going to ya know fall of the side of the cliff right?"Meliodas asked with a look of shock and pure fear in her hazel eyes.
"Rubbish,the cliff side has been through worse."Dumbledore said trying to reassure very scared and panicked students.
"Michael,head down."A stern and strong voice orders,a voice I've heard  before and one M/n definitely know.
"King Caelum..."

His shoulder length H/c lock sway gently as he steps down and pets the muzzle of Michael

"M/n."

"....."

"Aren't you not going to greet me?"

".....*sigh*Hello father,I hope your journey here was pleasant."M/n said dryly with the most fake smile ever.

|M/n pov|
He Scoffs at me and the lesson begins.After the story was told about the first war of power and how the king and his knight came together to bind the magical beast to the family but not without a price that is...
The curse of three monsters and the curse of dragon eyes.After that everyone got the change to pet and examine them.

I stood off to the side since I practically lived with Michael.However my lack of attention towards the dragon must of sadden him because he bite the hood of my cloak and hoisted me from the ground.
"MICHAEL I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE,PUT ME DOWN!"But he ignores my plea and placed me in front of him and wraps his winged arms around me gently.
"Ack!Noooooo~"I whined when his tongue glides across the side or my face but I laugh at his sign of affection and soon felt horrible because of my actions.
"I'm sorry,I won't ignore you anymore big guy."

"Now that's cute!"Lizzy said shyly walking over catching Michael's attention.He let's out a chirp like sound and nuzzled Lizzy while being careful not to knock her down.
"He looks scary but he's basically a giant version of Tereus!They both look scary but they're not!"Everyone soon became big kids and started to climb onto the gentle giant.

✿✿✿

After class was over everyone was heading off and I was too until my father grabbed my arm firmly.
"Fix your attitude,you're royalty and royals don't act the way you have.Did you forget who you're representing?"He asked in a harsh tone.
"No and I'm not some walking rep!"I said trying to pull away from him but his grip tightens making me whimper at the pain.
"Your attitude is distasteful!"

"It's not my attitude you find distasteful,IT'S ME!"I yelled and snatched my arm away from him and rubbed the throbbing area;knowing a bruise was already forming on my arm.He looked absolutely shocked at my words and I knew I hit a nerve.
"That's it,huh?I'm just your problem,admit it..."

"......."

"ADMIT IT DAMMIT!TELL ME THAT YOU HATE ME!GIVE ME A REASON TO HATE YOU WHEN ALL I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO NOTICE ME-"My hand flew up to my mouth when I realized what I had yelled.He sat there quietly with the same shock on his face like before.
"M/n i-"

"Sorry king Pendragon but our class is about to start so i must steal Prince M/n before we are late."Tom said just a sternly as my father with an angry expression on his face;which meant he hadn't left like the others did....
Tom lead me away by hand quickly, by then it sorta hit me like a door....We have a free period.

I smiled because he came to my rescue,I quickly planted my feet to stop him when we were far enough.
"What are you-"I pushed onto the tips of my toes and kissed his cheek.Never have I seen Tom turn so red until now.
"Uhhh...What was th-that for?"

"For being my hero."I smile as the smell of peppermint became such a luxury to my nose.
"Tom I-Never mind let's go to the library and I we can study!"

"Sounds like a plan."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🐍