It's over isn't it?

|Tom pov|
Morning come quicker than ever.Everyone was heading home and I was waiting for M/n and Claude.
"YOU IDIOT,I SAID NO TO FEEDING HIM EGGPLANTS!"

"I DIDN'T HEAR YOU DAMMIT!!!"I watched as the two argue loudly about what Veggies to feed the Tokota.Tereus looks confused and trots over to me then sits down wagging his tail without a care in the world.
What does it take to be this carefree and terrifying at the same time?
"Ugh!You know I hate how they smell!"

"....You hate-"

"YES!"M/n yelled stormed off into the train.I looked at Claude who was laughing at the frustration M/n displayed.We then followed him on and sat in the biggest cabin room since Tereus would take up most of the space if we sat in a normal one.The train starts soon after everyone was on and since I had the Spellsingers to myself I thought it would do me some justice to learn more and get ahead.

They told me a vast amount of crucial information and all it's little oddities and even backlash it could cause to a person of not trained properly.However in the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of an outline of something flying.
Hmm what was that?
"Anything from the trolley-M/n!!"

"Emi!What a surprise to see you once again!"The Trolley woman now known as Emi came in and sat next to the H/c-nette with a large smile.If I didn't know any better I would of mistaken her hair for a cat.
"Better be lucky you lot are last on my route!So same from last time dear?"

"Yes please!!"He chirps cutely to miss Emi and she blushed and smiled just a bright.
What the actual hell?How are they so happy!?Even the bloody wolf radiates happiness!
"Is he-"

"Yeah,he's always like this but when he isn't that's something to worry about.Theres a legend that a happy dragon brings forth happiness and fortune,but a sad dragon causes death and destruction."Claude said with a dark expression pooling into his Colbat eyes.
My mind flashes to what happened between M/n and his bullies.
A sad dragon huh....

It won't be right to use him

I jumped at this small voice in the back of my head that spoke out to me.
"Tommy?"

"Hm?"

"Chocolate frog?"M/n asked holding the box out to me with the aura of kindness in tow;making it hard to think about using him for my personal gain..
"Sure thanks."

"Sooo!Tom,right?"I nod as Emi turns her strong silver eyes that held a flake of blue.
"Can you see what's flying next to the train like Claude and M/n?"

"A faint outline,why?"Her eyes widened slightly and unsettling frown pops up on ageless face.
"Be carful dear."

"Why?"She shakes her head and placed a thin finger to her lips.

✄✄✄

After another long rides we arrived at a large manor!
"Is this the castle?"

"Haha nope,the royal castle is a lot larger than this!"M/n said like I've seen a manor this large.
Bloody rich people!!!!
He shows me inside and we're immediately greeted by house elves and human maids and butlers.
"Welcome home masters Claude and M/n."

"Alright everyone we have a-Where are the triplets?"

|M/n pov|
I froze when I didn't see the triplets!I tried to run but I was quickly tackled to the floor and their giggling was loud and joyous.
"Bloody hell.."