Eugeo and the time gaps

|M/n pov|
So far nothing and I mean nothing has happened since finding out Emmeryn's plan for me.Not even those random portals appeared but recently we found the room of requirements and right now it's only Lily,Severus and myself for today.
After beating James multiple times,he finally stopped bullying Severus which lead to said male join the Marauders.He seems rather happy now and less gloomy.
"Hmm I wonder where did those idiots leave off to now?"

"Beats me but let's hope that Tom is keeping the others out if trouble since he's the more reasonable out if them all."Lily giggles softly as Severus shakes his head say that they've probably found some random animal and is freaking out on what to do because it probably followed them everywhere.
"That happened once with Lucy's rabbit and that was two months ago-"

"Guys we have a problem!"Sirius yelled soon as the door opened.They all walked in with a cute red panda following behind them.I looked over at Severus.
"You were saying?"

"I absolutely hate when you're right about the stupid shite they do when we're not around.."He smirks triumphantly then asked where they found it.
"Well it sorta followed us and stuck himself on Tom and surprisingly it he listens to Tom and him only."I looked at the cutie next to Tom.Seruel stood from behind Severus and sniffed the red panda.He then looks at me right after the red panda licks his nose.
"Seruel,what's wrong?"The large wolf shakes his head then picks up the fluffy lost familiar and brought him to me,plopping him into my lap.

He sat quietly and made a strange chirp at Seruel then snuggles into my lap.
"He Smells like the boy called Eugeo."

"Eugeo...."

"What about him?"Tom asked,I quickly explained that Seruel said that the red panda smells like him then Seruel said his name was Pablo.
"So Pablo...Where's your owner,Eugeo?"He shakes his cute little head and flops onto his back then wiggles happily.
"Anyway!Where are going for lunch since it's the weekend?"

"I heard theres a new lunch spot in Diagon alley!"

"Oh!Oh!You mean the one that your older cousin runs?"Lily asked excitedly!I wasn't sure if that was the place I then asked which cousin.
"Joel!The twins said he used to be really grumpy but he's soft and gentle!"

"Well let's head out!"

✿✿✿

Lily was absolutely right!My little Joely was gentle.He was extremely happy that we came by to eat and gave us a private room and cooked all the food himself just for us.Joel actually joined Hogwarts and was in Slytherin while his sister were in Gryffindor as expected!Joel asked about Pablo and we told him that the little one belonged to someone Tom and I knew.

With that he didn't ask anymore questions and we engaged in other conversations to tide us over until we headed off.

We finally made it back to Hogwarts and everyone went to their dorms.
Since Tom and I shared a room,we quickly made our ways up the stairs but we were soon falling down but it seems Tom fell farther than I!

|Tom pov|
My back hit the ground of the forbidden forest and I sighed heavily as Eugeo let loose a few incoherent sentences then looked over at me.
"For fucks sake!Wrong person once again!"

"You seem to do this a lot...Let me guess,you're looking for Pablo?He's with M/n.So how are you doing it?"Eugeo cocks an eyebrow at me then asked what I meant.
"Those portals.I figured that you we behind them all this time,from the first day he arrived at Hogwarts until now."

"They're called Time gaps,its my way of Interfering with the past but to you,the present.Its to keep pa-M/n out of danger but I can only do it for so long."