The gathering

|M/n pov|
I fell out of bed because Tereus decided he wanted to sleep in the bed with me.
"Uggghhh!This is the fourth time!"I yelled from the floor as I sat up.Afterwards I left the room with my Pajamas still on,went downstairs for breakfast and surprise Tom was up before me!
"You fell out of bed too?"

"Yeah,your sister tends to do that every now and again."Siegbert said yawning widely as I sat next to a well rested Tom.
"Blare only nipped at my face this morning and Seruel pulled me out of bed but it was a gentle wake up."

"Lucky."Both Siegbert and I chime in and we laugh and joke about how to properly wake someone up.
"Trust me,Diane used to dangle me over her back by my legs and jump up and down to wake me.It was all fun and game till I threw up...Did I mention that I was sick when she did it?"[Like how Tadashi did to Hiro in big hero 6]They laugh and Winter along with two house elf came in with breakfast for us all to eat.
"So about the Litha gathering,is it formal?"

"Oh Shite!Yes it is,quickly eat and we'll get you two some formal wear!"

✿✿✿

Once again were back in Diagon alley but at some tailor that I've never seen before.
"Where has this been?"

"Oh it was in...Uhh Dammit I can't remember the name but they relocated here."

"....Real good explanation."She glared at me as I smirk but before she could yell Cerim stumbles out of the place with a terrified expression followed by his sister.
"You're going to wear a suit!"

"Fuck no!"We watched the two yell at each other before Tom clears his throat;quickly gaining their attention.
"Oh hey Tom,M/n...Uhh what are you doing here?"

"Getting suits for the Litha gathering and you?"

"Haha,same."Without another moment Hal pulled us in due to the ruckus she and Cerim caused.
"Geez!I hope my boss doesn't scold me for this."Hal mumbled taking Tom and my measurements.
"How about matching outfits for you boys but in different colors and of course different family crest?"

"Sound cool."The other two voice I and I nod.
"Wait...Hal are we even old enough to attend the Litha gathering?"

"You're about 16 right?"

"Yeah-Well Tom is 17 since his birthday was December 31."She nods saying that were old enough to attend since Cerim and I are 16;being the appropriate age to join but we'll be the youngest at most.
"Now boys!Remember to keep your heads held high,straight poster,make eye contact,smile and make good conversation.You'll be surrounded by older men and women so make sure to be as respectful as possible even if they're in the wrong.They'll always assume they know all givin their age."
Hal said sternly in her commander mode.

She then blushed and said it was habbit since she trained Cerim when they were younger.After that we had our clothes in hand and it was time to attend the gathering..

After that we had our clothes in hand and it was time to attend the gathering