Memories of no one?

|Tom pov|
The gathering went better than expected but...When I woke up this morning I was hit with flashes of a destroyed Hogwarts and a body...I-i can't see their faces...Since it was still early,I paid Winter a visit in the garden.
"Morning Tom."

"Goodmorning Winter...Uh is it true that you can decipher the meaning of another's dream or vision?"She nods and tells me to sit down in front of her.So I told her what happened and she looked puzzled.
"Close your eyes and focus on what else you saw."

I nod and felt her take my hands as I focus.
"....I see a..a man his hands are bloody..He's crying?"I felt my chest become tight as more flashed in my mind.
"My side...It-it hurts...He-he's holding a dead body-OH MERLIN IT'S M/N!"My eyes flew open and I jumped back from Winter and touch my burning side frantically searching to see if I was injured.
"Tom calm down-"

"I WILL NOT!"I started to pace back and forth trying to make sense of why I would have a vision of that.
"TOM,SIT DOWN!"I jumped at her raised voice and did as told.
"It will be alright...The man you saw was none other than yourself,did M/n look older?"

"Ye-yeah..."

"It's the future,there is something that can be avoided in your next year..."I looked up to meet her eyes but they were gold not lilac given that every Pendragons curse holds a different color...
"Who-who are you..."

"Who do you think?"I shook my head trying to figure out who and that when I noticed,the world had grown quiet surely M/n and Siegbert would of heard our yelling but no one came.
"Tom,who do you think I am?Look at me."I turned back to Winter and nearly jumped out of my skin when seeing...M/n but older and more mature looking,still extremely beautiful as well.
"How are you-"

"I came back in time to change our lives,for us to meet earlier than we did.Tom what you saw was a fading possibility of ours and many others future.In the future they call it the 'Memories of no one syndrome',it takes place when an individual from a different time line that is being rewritten is within your current line and is fading away.Which means i will no longer exist and you two will never experience the horrors of my future. "He said looking paler than before.
"Will I remember this?"

"Not likely but if you do there are no secrets to tell because I haven't told you anything truly important."He said sweetly placing a warm hand on my cheek.His hair was a bit longer and draped down near his chest.
"You look absolutely stunning."

"Still such a sweet heart..."The wind blows...Taking him with it..

And for some odd reason I couldn't remember why I came outside

"There you are Tom!"

"Oh hey M/n."

"What are you doing in the garden by yourself?"M/n asked wrapping his arms around my neck from behind.
When I tried to remember...I drew blanks.
"I'm not sure actually but for some reason,I would love to see you with longer hair~"I said pulling him around me and into my lap.

|M/n pov|
I giggled when Tom's lip touch the underside of my jawline;his hair glides across my exposed skin creating a tickling sensation.
"Oi there better not be any funny business going on over there!"

"Of course not Winter!"I yelled back to my sister before she could walk to the garden.
"I don't believe you but!I trust you!Be in the house in thirty minutes and breakfast will be ready!"

"Okay!"We both yell to her and waited then I proceeded to scold Tom for yesterday evening.
"You idiot!What if my father saw that little gift you gave me!?"

"What I got carried away!You really can't blame me~"Tom purred and kisses my neck;the same spot from yesterday and I let out an accidental squeak.
"Pfft-Hahahah!"

"You-You asshole!"Tom took off running and I quickly chase after him,we laugh as we joke around but something felt empty just for that split second causing me to trip.
"Oof!"Tom had caught me before I fell onto the ground below our feet.
"Careful love~"

"Thanks."

"Let's head in and have some tea."

"Black vanilla or Earl gray?"

"Hmmm..Earl gray."We walked in just as Blare runs by;she was chasing a butterfly that must flown in.It quickly flys the other way fluttering past my eye sight and I saw someone.

It quickly flys the other way fluttering past my eye sight and I saw someone

He smiled just as the butterfly stops in mid air.
Even though you don't recognize me,I just wanted to say how sorry I am for what I put you and many others through...

"Why are you apologizing...To me when I don't know what you did?"

Because I put you though so much pain and sadness,that the you of the future came back to change everything,so that I would know love sooner...

"Tom?"

I haven't heard that name in years...I missed the way it rolled of your tongue,like a song with one word,I'm happy I got the chance to see this you..

"....In the future do we..Do we have children?"

Yes and they're beautiful.

"Really?Are they boys?Girls?Or both?"

For me to know and you to find out my love..Goodbye..
He vanished before I could utter another word and suddenly...I wasn't sure who I was talking to as Tom called out to me.
"Are you alright?"

"Ye-Yeah,sorta spaced out all of a sudden."

"You too?"He asked and I nodded while trying to remember what I was doing when we walked in.
"Oi!Breakfast is ready!"Winter yelled from the dinning room.
"Welp let's go chow down on some good food!"

"Hahah,So cute~"

"Both of you are absolutely adorable.Now,tell how your mornings went?Because I didn't have to wake you both up this morning."

"Well Seurel did that for you and I found Tom sitting by moms Cherry blossom tree in the garden."I answer after taking a bite of my French toasts.
"Oh?I don't remember hearing any doors opening or closing this morning...."Winter said tilting her a tab bit and she wasn't wrong,neither did I and my room is right next to Tom's.
"That is strange that we didn't hear the doors...Oh maybe that weird portal dropped him out there?"I through out because its happened before and on multiple occasions.However we shrug it off and continue our morning.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🐍