Time manipulation

|M/n pov|
Thanks to my genetic makeup,I bounced back quickly.Everyone has kept an eye out for any suspicions behavior and so far nothing else has happened.It is now mid year and we all agree to stay at Hogwarts for Yule this year.
"Yule is a week away and nothing happened so far,which is splendid!"Elizabeth sighed happily as we all relaxed bundled up near the fire place.
"My sister sent me pictures out Valerie."

"Oh-oh let me see the baby!"My eyes shined as Cerim held out about four pictures.Meliodas moved over along with Alucard,Abraxas and Fleamont.
We all awed at how cute her puffy cheeks were and asked what color her eyes were,surprisingly they're green.
"Tom?"

"......"

"Did he fall asleep?"Alucard asked while keeping his eyes on the cute baby pictures.I turn to look and sure enough he was out like a light with a book in his lap on the couch.His face was in a state of peace as usual and Blare snoozed away on his book.
When I stood up,I staggered forward horribly,my visions blurred as I dropped to the grassy ground?Tom yelps,so did Cerim and Alucard.

When I stood up,our surrounding were off and I mean very off.
"Uh where are we?"

"It's the quad,hold on!Where is Fleamont,Meliodas,Elisabeth,and Abraxas?"Cerim asked looking around the empty quad.Soon a woman stood at the entrance.
"Hey you four come with me to see Dumbledore!"

"Who are you?"

"It's me!Valerie!I know what you're thinking right now,I should be a baby but your four have been forced into the future due to unforeseen conditions

"It's me!Valerie!I know what you're thinking right now,I should be a baby but your four have been forced into the future due to unforeseen conditions.Let me explaine,It's now August 7th 1975-"

"It's been 36 years!?"

"For me and a few other?Yes but you four,it was only five seconds."Valerie then explained that we're here due to the fact,Emi found out we knew something was off and that we were too close to the truth.It then lead her to try and kill is all but thanks to Dumbledore and Eugeo,we were sent to this time while Eugeo managed to pull some string and change our lives until it match with our current timeline.
"Okay,now look at the pins on your shirts for me."I looked down to see the Misfits badge and asked what was wrong.
"Well technically,the Misfits isn't a thing here but instead you're the marauders."I opened my mouth to aske a question but,these memories flood into my head.
"Ah I see....So we have yet to find the room of requirements or the chamber of secrets...But dosen't that mean Tom-"

"Nope!Tom is still the heir to Slytherin but instead of being an orphan,his mother finds Tom Senior and hands him over for a better life,Tanya is now your older half sister."It was a lot to take if for all of us because well...This isn't the time we no anymore.She lead us to Dumbledore and he rejoiced when seeing us all.

|Tom pov|
Dumbledore hugged us all expressing how happy he was to see us unharmed.
"What happened?"

"I found out the truth about Emi Mcfee,the real Emi was killed the same day M/n came to Hogwarts.Which mean the Emi you saw on the train during winter break and working here was an impostor.M/n it was your sister Emmeryn.She was working with Marluxia to kill you."Dumbledore words hit M/n hard,he dropped to his knees with a baffled expression.
"Emmeryn?"

"She's the fourth sister.Apparently she had something against M/n since the day he was born,that was the problem that Eugeo couldn't find until now that is."Valerie explained,she then continued with the details of how they found out and ended with the fact that they disappeared when the truth was out.

M/n was still in a state of shook that his own sister is trying to kill him.
Freya tells us that we're still in our same houses,Alucard now has a niece,Cerim is still M/n's retainer,and last that M/n is my fiance.That only shook M/n from his shock and smiled sweetly.
"Really?"

"Yup!Your fathers knew how much you loved each other.So when you guys were in our time reborn,you grew up together and was soon promised to each other.You lot should relax befor school starts."

✿✿✿

The school was the same,Tereus and many other Takota's patrolled about like before but London was different not too different but enough to see that the cafe we used to run off to was no longer there.Diagon alley was a tad bit switch around but noting too drastic.
"Well let's get some butter beer and food."

"Yeah traveling 36 years into the future makes you hungry~"

"Yeah it really does."M/n laughed a bit at how Alucard and Cerim casually joke.Though I know Cerim is hurting,he no longer has Meliodas.She moved on and dosen't remember us at all.
"So do you think you'll ever find anyone else?"

"I'm not sure Meliodas,was my true love.I don't think anyone could fill that spot up any time soon."Cerim  sorrowfully answers with a smile.
So Emi Mcfee has been dead for a while and Emmeryn was the one who gave him the poison but why does she hate him?Could it be that M/n has something she need or wants.

"Don't trust the white dragon!"

Could it be that Frey was influenced by the poison?I asked M/n about what he saw.Which wasn't much but he did mention that Frey's eyes turned a blood red a few time as they spoke while Kvasir's turned blue.
Or has Frey been using Emmeryn all along?
Eugeo are you sure the person we can't trust is you?What about our future besides the war that you aren't telling us?
I soon became restless and annoyed with all the gaps of information given to me.However I pushed the matter aside and enjoyed myself before we had to restart the year.
Bloody hell,reliving fifth year isn't my idea of saving people.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══

A/n-And the Fourth sister has been revealed!And Poor Emi,you only met her once and never seen the real her again.

The next chapter will have you meeting the other members of the Marauders and explaining how Marluxia got out of azkaban and Emmeryn role.

Also what do you think about Eugeo?Do you think he's hiding something larger than expected?Do you think he is connected to you and Tom?

Let me know what you guy's think~

LMH🐍