Year five!;Room of Requirement?

|M/n pov|
Summer was filled with fun and trouble making!Now we're back at Hogwarts in the dinning hall,sitting at the end of the Slytherin table.
"Summer was beautiful~"

"Of course it was Fleamont!You and M/n are the only two who got to hang out with your partner!"Cerim huffs until Meliodas kissed his cheek.
Abraxas rolled his eyes;still being the single in our group.
"You'll find someone Abraxas."

"Yeah I know but meh who knows when I'll find them?"

"Just give it time~"I sang out lightly making Lizzy giggle a bit.Soon after we just spoke about what our plans were for the future or how many first years each of our houses would get this year.
"Oi."

"Alucard?"I asked standing up from my seat looking at my brother in laws little brother-well he's older than me but you get the point!
"Uhh-"

"I was put in Ravenclaw,I'm only here for this year just for social interaction since my brother thinks I'm an antisocial murderer for some odd reason."

"....Al he was...He was joking about that last part..."

".........Oh,well I have an apologize to make later on."His face turns red like his own hair.He sits down and I introduced him to everyone.The others besides Cerim and Tom were a bit skeptical about him after the whole Marluxia incident but he's locked up in Azkaban and i doubt we'll ever see him again.
"Cool.Welcome to the group if you ever decide to hang with us."Abraxas mumbles triedly but Alucard heard him.

✿✿✿

There was a massive flock of people in the quad on the first day and bloody hell was it horrible!
"Ugh..We need somewhere to rest before class starts again but the quad is way too noisy."Tom said with a strong stride but he quickly stops;causing me and Lizzy to run into his back.
"Ouch Tom what the-Was that always here?"

"No...matter of fact it was never here..."There was this large opening and beyond was a fully furnished room with a fireplace and multiple things to keep anyone busy for hours.
"Let's go in."Fleamont said quickly walking to the opening but Cerim stops him.
"We don't know what this place is."

"I-I think I might know what this place is!"

"Do tell Lizzy."

"If I'm correct this is the room of requirement!It's a magical 
room which can only be discovered by someone who is in need!We must of walked all the way to the seventh floor without noticing because we were all forced on finding somewhere to relax!"Lizzy pulled me in causing the others to follow.Lizzy then suggested for this to be our new spot and I liked the idea of having a secret room to ourselves when no one else was around.

I flopped onto the plush couch and sighed happily.
"Blimey this is as comfortable as my own bed!"I said letting out an accidental moan of comfort.I turned on my back as Tom sat down and placed my legs on his lap.

|Tom pov|
I shank into the couch finding it to be just as he said.
"You're right it is-"

"Hold up!How would you know how comfortable his bed is!?"Cerim yelled from the chest table with Alucard.
I then reminded them that I did spend the summer at Winter's homely manor and that all beds were equally plush and soft.
"That better be the truth..."Cerim growls still not believing me but what Alucard said next had Meliodas rolling and Cerim screaming.
"So explain that love bite you gave the day of the gathering."

"Woah Tom,you're literally playing with fire!"Meliodas said through her laughter and Cerim was counting to ten to calm down.
"Getting freaky I see~"

"I wouldn't go that far as to say freaky but...I couldn't resist the cute sounds-"

"WHAT!"Cerim looked like he was going to have a heart attack from what I said but I cleared it up by telling him that was all I did and nothing else besides kissing ever now and again.
"So are you two gonna get married?"I suddenly asked Lizzy and Fleamont.
Lizzy blushed brightly and nods as she pulled out an engagement ring on a golden chain.
"Congratulations!"

"Also congratulations to you too Tom!I've heard that you have a Vault full and you're the Heir to Slytherin!"

"Vault full?Full of what?"

"Tom,you're kidding right?"Alucard asked flatly in search of a joking feature on my face.
"Oh wait you two left the main hall of the Litha gathering!You missed all the facts and gossip!Apparently you are now the richest and youngest aristocrats as of now.You basically climbed the wizard worlds social latter in a week."My eyes twitched a smidge but I thought about it.A good future for M/n and I if he goes against ruling the magic kingdom,our kids will have all that they could ever wish for but they'll still know the value of life and will not be spoiled brats.
"I think Tom blanked out...Tom?Hello earth to Tom!"

"Uhh...I-I'm here!"

"Thinking about the future~"Fleamont said teasingly poking the side of my head with a bold smirk.
"Well obviously Fleamont!The future is something to think about when you have someone to spend it with.So I'd start thinking more Fleamont before our Seventh year is here."

"Oi!I have plans but I'm not interested in sharing them yet."

"I can't wait to see this~"We all laugh and continue to enjoy our time together in our newest area to hang out in but my head starts to throb..

"I will get my revenge!I will rule the wizard world and anyone who gets in my way will die."

My eyes widened at the voice I heard...it was Marluxia and flashes of blood!I quickly excused myself and said I'll see them in class.On the way out and down the stairs I bumped into Emi.
"Woah!What's the rush,Love?"

"I have to tell Dumbledore of my visions every time I have one and I need to go now!"Emi comes with me immediately and we run to his class.
"Professor!"I yelled stumbling into the classroom unaware of there being students until I looked around.
"What happened?"

"May we speak outside please.It's very important."He nods and follows me and Emi outside of the class then closed the door.
"Now tell me what-"

"Marluxia finds a way to escape,he's going to start a war."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🐍