Tom Riddle Snr?

|Tom pov|
I was still stunned by the mere assumption of that man being my father...I kept quiet about it for a while until I went to Dumbledore to speak about what happened yesterday.
"You're correct Tom,that man is your father."

"Why did he look so surprised?Did he not know of me?"

"Most likely,if you'd like I can send you to his manor to speak with him?"Dumbledore asked placing his elbows onto his desk with his fingers locked together and his chin resting on them.
"Uh..I don't want to intrude on his life..It would be quite awkward."

"Think of this as closure,you should go see your father and understand his side of things.Here take this and have M/n accompany you."Blare yips happily hearing M/n's name,I nod taking the paper with an address on it.
"Also,if you want to,take the others as well because I already know they won't stay behind."

"Like we'd be able to leave them anyway.When one Misfit gose we all go.I'll try my hardest to keep them out of trouble but I doubt they'll listen."Dumbledore laughs a joyous laugh and tells me to be safe.

✿✿✿

We're now on the train and Emi decided to join us.
"So your dad had no clue you were alive?"

"It would seem that he didn't...This is going to be awkward..What if he had another kid?"

"Then that means you'll have siblings like me!"M/n said munching on some of the sweet treats that Emi brought in case we got hungry and didn't want normal trolley snacks.
"Sometimes having a younger brother or sister isn't always fun as your sisters."Cerim said pouting then proceeds how he,his sisters and brother are in an constant circle of sibling rivalry.
"But I will admit it's fun."

"Yeah I fight with Fleamont for absolutely no reason other than to piss him off.We can insult each other but no one else can."Everyone nods while telling me the perks of having siblings.

We finally arrived in Yorkshire,confused we looked around the cozy place and walked around but was stopped by Emi.
"Uh do you even know where to go if I wonder off?"

"Not exactly but we have Seruel to guide us if we get lost,so we won't hold you up any longer."Emi smiled before turning into calico cat and running down the street.
"Now I see why her hair is such a strange combination of colors."

"It's cute!Alrighty,onward Seruel take us to Little Hangleton."M/n said petting his head.His howl pulses;changing our surroundings as it ended we all stumble at the sudden shift.
"Uhh did everything just taste purple for a second?"

"Cerim as stupid as that sounds,it did..."I said confirming what he said and I wasn't sure how he'd know what purple would taste like but I'm sure it's from that experiment we conducted some time back.
"Grapes just say grapes next time."Abraxas said rubbing his eyes before throwing up in the nearby grass.
"Okay,Next time were just going to have to find a non magical way to get around if it causes motion sickness."M/n said now laying on the floor to which Seruel whimpers and licks his cheek.

|M/n pov|
We found the Riddle manor moments later and Tom knocked on the door and stepped back next to me.The door opens and there was a young girl with black curly locks that framed her face perfectly the same way Tom's did.
She looks at us then yells loudly.
"FATHER THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE!"I wasn't expecting such a small child to let out such a loud yell.
"What have I told you about-Oh."

"Hello."Tom said stiffly as his father picked up the young girl;who fusses that she didn't want to be picked up.
"Come in,sorry about yesterday Tom."

"Ah,I don't blame you for running away.I'd do the same if I had an older son I didn't really know about."His father has us sit down in the sitting room and served tea to us.The little one looked at me intensely before crawling into my lap.
"You're pretty,what's your name?"

"I'm M/n and you are?"

"I'm Tanya Elise Riddle!"She chirps happily then touches my hair mumbling about how soft it was.Elizabeth,Meliodas and Abraxas soon came over to talk with the young and charming child;Tom's little sister.
Even though she sat in my lap I looked up at Tom and his father.
"Why...Why did you leave?"

"I...I was scared like anyone would be after the effects of a love potion wears off..I only met your mother once and when I came to my normal self,I was married to someone I didn't really know or love.So any normal person would run...If I had paid attention I would have seen she was pregnant...After I heard she had died...I felt numb but quickly shut it out but when Tanya was born...It made me realize that if I didn't leave my first born would be here happily watching their younger sister grow."I listened t his soft words;they were full of regret.
"M/n,your eyes...they look like-"

"Sir Pendragon?"My head snapped over to a woman in a beautiful Sliver dress and jet black hair.Her eyes were a haunting hazel unlike Tanya's;the little ones eyes were warm and inviting.
"Veronica...What are you-"

"This is my home,My last name is now Riddle."We looked at each other awkwardly for who knows how long before someone clears their throat.
"Uhh How do you know my wife?"

"She...She uhh is a aristocrat of the wizard world..We sorta got off on the wrong foot back then.."I said looking away from her.Cerim knew exactly why we didn't get along but I'd rather not speak on it...At all!Right now we're here for Tom.
"So how's your father."

"......."

"That is a very tough topic Miss Veronica,so I advise of you not to speak of him."Tom said running to my defense quickly and Seruel lets out a sharp growl.
"Ah so he hasn't changed but Tom feel free to call me mother if you want,I've always wanted a son as well."Veronica said which lead to me thinking she has changed after having a child.Looking at the beautiful grandfather clock I saw the time and stood up still holding Tanya.
"Oh Merlin,Tom-"Both he and his father look at me when I called out.
"Oh sorry I forgot to mention that my father's name is...Well Tom."

"Oh,so Tom senior and Tom Junior...Pft-"I covered my mouth and sat back down.
"Well it was an honor to meet you Mister Riddle but we must be on our way now.I'll make sure that Tom writes you three."He nods with a smile and tells me to take care of Tom.
"Of course I will,without me he'll crash and burn~"

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🐍