The Chamber of secrets?

|Tom pov|
My leg bounced quickly as I was forced to skip my classes today in order to figure out why and how Marluxia got out of Azkaban.
"Did anyone seem older?"

"I...I'm not sure...Just let me think!"I snapped with a snarl and closed my eyes to bring forth the memories.
"I'm standing in the middle of a...a battle field-No,Hogwarts...There are wizards against others in black cloaks and their leader...Pale,sickly,and nearly dead.."

"Run!Take Harry and the others and run!"

The voice that enters my ears was oddly familiar to me..

"Father we can't leave you and papa!The dark lord will kill you!"

The young boy was in tears and clinging onto to someone,Soon another boy rushed over with someone on his back.They looked exhausted and at that moment I saw the second boy had black hair and  a F/c forelock.

"Father,there's no was we can run.We all have to fight back!We have-No need to make it to the chamber! "

The boy had a scar on his cheek and his eyes were a deep shade of brown with flakes of E/c.The other boy looked younger,had short H/c locks,doe like E/c hues with flakes of brown...He looked like..M/n and the older male looked similar to me...

My eyes snap open and I stood up quickly;gaining a head rush in the process.
"Tom!"

"What did you see-Why is your face all red?"Emi asked with a shocked expression on her normal cheerful face.
M-M/n and I had...We have kids in the future..
"I-i...I heard some type of name.The dark lord or something like that then there was a mention of a chamber."

"That means Marluxia came here and found it..."

"Found it?What exactly are you-"

"SOMETHING HAPPENED!!"The three of us jumped when M/n threw the door open with Alucard and Seruel at his heels;both looked extremely panicked while Seruel looked completely confused about what probably happened.
"What happened!?"

"We-we were in the bathroom and since Alucard is a member of Misfits,I was teaching him Parseltongue and there was this loud clicking sound and the sinks started to come apart and-and-"

"THERE WAS A GIANT ROOM BEYOND THAT!"Alucard yelled interrupting M/n and Dumbledore stood up quickly demanding that they show us where it was.M/n said he hid the door so other students wouldn't just randomly walk in.

✿✿✿

When we got there,students casually walked by an unusual empty space and M/n quickly undid the magic displaying the males restroom.
"I'm not going in...But I'm curious so I am."Emi said marching in first,then a scream was heard and she came back out.
"Uhhh I smelt a snake!You guys have fun I'll stand guard hahahah...."

"I saw that coming and I didn't even have a vision."

"Oh shut up Tommy!"

|M/n pov|
Dumbledore and I laughed at the two then followed Tom inside.Like before the entrance was still open but this time there were stairs leading down.
"You and Tom should investigate what's below,I feel that it's not for my eyes but yours instead."Tom and I nod then take to the dark staircase.I used lumos to light our way down and like Emi said,I too can smell a snake and it's big.

I held Tom's hand and pulled him back before he stepped inside the pit of coiling snakes.
"Move out of the way."They all move to the side,allowing us to walk to the center.
"Tom is it me or is that hissing sound really-and mean really loud?"I asked quietly so he could still hear the hissing.Tom pulls me behind him and Seruel jumps from my shadow;growling loudly and daring what it is to come out.

We looked on as a large body slithers  around us.
"Th-That's one huge snake!"

"Shit!We need to run now!"Tom pulled me back go the stairs but the snake flashes past us blocking the only exit.It reels up and bares its teeth and at us.
"Pendragon....You have returned...and Riddle..."

"You have the wrong people!"I yelled out of fear it would attack us but it lays down and slithers away.
"Those...with cold....blood always....stick together...Those of royal bloodline fight...one another...Heir of Slytherin and prince of Pendragon...will become one...no matter the outcome..."I was confused by their statement but we quickly left before it had time to think about dinner.

We told Dumbledore what we saw and what the snake said to us.He smiles and pats our backs.
"That mean the chamber is connected to multiple instances of time and you two have more connection to it than you know of."

"So could that be why they welcomed us by saying we've returned?Could they not tell us apart by age?"

"Probably not,I was visited by a mysterious man in a cloak and he told me about a strange phenomenon called;The Memories of no one.
He said the snakes can hold these memories but for a short period of time such as a year.It may not seem short but it actually is."Dumbledore said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

✿✿✿

When classes ended for the day the Misfits took to the kitchen to eat some sweet treats with Emi before we head to our dorms.
"So what's on the secret menu today?"

"An Irish treat!Since I myself am from Ireland,I thought I would share some of my tradition!So I made my favorite;
Carrageen moss pudding!"She lifted the cover so we could see what it looked like.

"An Irish treat!Since I myself am from Ireland,I thought I would share some of my tradition!So I made my favorite;Carrageen moss pudding!"She lifted the cover so we could see what it looked like

"Woah it looks great!"

"You treat us like royalty Emi!"Lizzy said and took a bite of her pudding.
"Emi have you ever been to the Litha gathering?Because we need a great pastry chef for next year."Alucard asked suddenly with joy in his eyes from eating the sweet pudding.
"Li-Litha gathering!I heard it's only for Nobles and Whatnot?"

"Well yes it is but that doesn't mean we can't invite others to join."I said with a slight shrug and the others quickly said that they wanted to come to next years gathering.
"Oh we're gonna fuck some shite up."

"Ahaha!Yeah we will!"

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🐍