New Information

Hiccup's POV

It was early morning back on Berk, and I almost forgot about the new Night Fury. We really should give her a name. I yawned and stretched, then I quickly got dressed and went outside. Toothless was already waiting for me, he looked pretty anxious. I guess I would be to if I just found out I wasn't the only one of my kind.

"Alright, alright! I'm coming!" I say yawning in the process. As I walk through the village I pick up some fish for the She Fury. I group up with the other dragon riders and their dragons and even mom comes with us. We all arrive at the arena, open the doors and step in cautiously. The last thing you want to do is wake a sleeping dragon, especially one that isn't used to people. But once we step in we become instantly confused and worried. The She Fury isn't anywhere to be seen, we all start panicking. What if she got out!? We might have lost our only chance to study other Night Fury's and find a way to save them. Then just as we were about to hop on our dragons and send out a search party, we hear a light purr like noise. We look up and are taken aback in astonishment. The she Fury is hanging by the tail, curled up by her wings, on the ceiling of the arena. She looks like a bat just hanging there, an over-sized bat that could kill us if we are not careful.

"Okay, let's just let her sleep and-" I try telling them before I realize that Toothless was now also hanging from the top of the ceiling and nudging the she Fury. She slowly wakes up and jumps in surprise. She falls to the ground, looks back up at Toothless, then to us and growls. I hold out my hand, trying to calm her but as soon as my hand is close enough she tries to bite it. I quickly pull back my hand and take a few steps back. I take the basket of fish I picked up on the way here and open it, revealing the fish to the she Fury. She looks at it hungrily but doesn't seem to want it if we give it to her. Toothless comes down an takes the basket from my hands with his teeth and brings the basket over to the she Fury. He drops it in front of her and she sniffs it cautiously. Toothless tips it over and the fish come pouring out, she looks at them in distaste but soon after starts eating very slowly. I sigh in relief, I know the others did too.

She Fury's POV

"Do you like them?" Toothless asks anxiously.

"They smell like humans but they don't taste bad I guess." I mumble through a mouth full of fish. In all honesty, they taste REALLY good, but I would never admit that to him. He gives me a toothy grin and bounces over to his human, I think 'Hiccup' was his name? I look beside this Hiccup person and see a plump human jotting things down on paper. I may not know much about humans but I know enough to know what some things are. I finish the fish and lick my lips. Toothless is over by Hiccup smiling and bouncing around, excited apparently. It's kind of cute. Ugh, what am I saying! He's the enemy! I should be thinking about getting out of here! I yawn, I don't usually sleep during the night but I was so tired last night that I couldn't help but fall asleep. The plump human rights down more things on the paper and says something to Hiccup.

"This is good Fishlegs! We can learn more about wild Night Fury habits, and soon we might find out a few more new things!" Hiccup exclaims, happiness written all over his face. I guess Fishlegs was the name of the plump one, wait, why do I care about their names? Never mind, I have to start thinking of a way to escape. My train of thought is stopped by Toothless as he trots over.

"Now what?" I question harshly.

"I just wanted to know if you're the one that was making that noise the other day." He asks, seriously.

"Yes, that was me. I was sending it out so another Night Fury would find me, and I could finally have a friend." I tell him flatly.

"Well looks like you found one!" He says joyfully.

"Not the one I was thinking of, I just wanted a Night Fury friend that DIDN'T have human riders!" I snap at him. He looks thoughtfully at me for a moment before speaking again.

"Even though I have human friends and a human rider, I will still be your friend! I have never met another Night Fury so this is really exciting, I don't feel so alone anymore!" He says with a smile. I am a bit taken aback with his words. I kind of feel the same way, I always felt kind of alone, never seeing any of my kind. My opinions of this dragon have changed slightly, I almost respect him in a way. But I still plan on escaping, but now that plan seems far away with how these humans look at me and whisper things when they think I am not looking. But for now, I guess, I'm okay and this other Night Fury seems okay too.