Our Battle

Twilight's POV

I use my tail to trip Calder from beneath him, he hits the ground with a thud but starts to get up quickly. I bite onto his leg and swing him around before launching him into a tree, he rubs his head but quickly hides behind the tree. Bad idea. I run over to the tree and plasma blast it, causing it to come toppling over. To my surprise he isn't there, he is instead almost in his tent. I swiftly turn and jump onto a rock and do an air pounce onto his back, I try to bite him but he found my weak spot and pushed me off. He spins up and run limps to the tent entrance. Why is he so persistent to get in there? It's not like he would live, I could just burn the tent down. He probably is trying to get some sort of crazy weapon to use against me! That evil man, he wants me to suffer! I, as quickly as I can, shake out of my weak paralysis. I roll under Calder and pin him, staring at his face. He looks terrified, mortified, terrorized, you name it. Good. I want his last moments to be my face and the fear he felt. I see tears start to stream down his face, his face so pale he could camouflage in snow. For a second I felt a tinge of pain, for a moment I felt bad about what I was about to do. Like another side of me was screaming not to, like it was wrong. My head wanted to end Calder but my heart was saying otherwise. I'm not sure what I want anymore. But then, the tent door opens. I snap my head in the direction and see a young woman, a young man, a little boy and a little girl.

"DAD!" I hear the young woman yell, tears starting to form in her eyes. Dad?...