Planning

Twilight's POV

Alright, let's get to work. I have a lot I need to do. First I need to go on a morning flight with Kania, then I need to go help the other dragons with fish catching which will last until at least noon and finally I need to go on an island patrol. While that's happening though I have been planning how I will find Calder in my head. So far my plan is I will sneak out in the middle of the night and fly in the direction of the Trade Lands, I know that as soon as everyone finds out I'm missing they will go looking for me so I will put down fake footprints leading into the forest. By the time they find out I'm not on the island I will have taken care of Calder and on my way to Drago, once I get to Drago I will sneak into his house and deal with him as he sleeps. By the time I get back, it will be early the next morning and everyone will be waiting there for me, welcoming me with open arms! They will all be happy to see me and thank me for ridding of Drago Bludvist, and then I can finally rest easy! I sigh, I can only hope my plan goes according to the plan. The day passes as planned and nothing is too interesting, one of those days I guess. At the end of the day I go into the Great Hall and take one last look at the map, it was laid out on a table only the chief was allowed at but I can just pretend I don't know that. After taking one last peek I rushed outside and closed the hall doors, hopefully none saw me as I walked back to my house holding my head high with pride and courage. If anyone were to find out I might never get this chance ever again.

Toothless's POV

I saw Twilight walk out of the Great Hall, what was she doing in there? She almost never goes into the Great Hall, she likes to avoid it. I wonder what she was doing in there... Whatever she was doing I hope she's okay and knows what she's doing if she's doing something bad. I will talk to her about later when I get the chance, for now, I need to go help some dragon trainers and dragons fighting over food.