Advice (Snotlout X Aiysha)

Requested by: PurpleWolfieskies

RTTE S6

Aiysha Haddock IIII. Daughter of Stoick the Vast. Sister of Hiccup Haddock III. Everyone in Berk knew her name, and not just because she was the Chief's daughter. Aiysha was one of the most fierce warrior on the island. She'd helped unite the berkians with the dragons four years back, and saved them from Viggo just months ago. But now, she and the riders faced an even bigger threat. Krogan and Johan.

Aiysha was flying around Dragon's Edge on night watch to make sure the island was safe. "Alright, Snowflake," she cooed to her snow wraith dragon, "all quiet, again." She turned back and flew toward the outpost. After feeding Snowflake in the stables, she made her way to her hut. However, she stopped when she heard familiar voices; Snotlout was discussing something with Hiccup in the clubhouse.

Curious to see what was up, Aiysha climbed up the the club house and peaked inside. By the look of distress of her boyfriend's face, and the eye-rolling of Hiccup, she could tell that it was probably nothing too serious.

She was about to leave, but decided to listen a bit longer when she heard her name.

"Aiysha does like you, Snotlout," Hiccup insisted, his voice giving away that this conversation was going on for too long, "why else would she date you?"

"Well, yeah, obviously," Snotlout agreed, "but, I mean, we're a couple now; what am I supposed to do?!"

"What do you mean?" Hiccup questioned. Then, he realized what was going on. With a smirk on his lips, Hiccup asked, "are you asking me for advice? On how to be a good boyfriend?"

"What?! No, that's rediculous," Snotlout shouted nervously. But the look on Hiccup's face made it clear that he knew. With a sigh of defeat, he went on, "..I just wanna be everything she deserves. And you're her brother...so I thought you could help.."

Aiysha, who was still listening from outside, felt her heart grow warm. She smiled to herself. It had only been a week since Snotlout asked you to be his girlfriend, and she had to admit, it didn't seem like he knew what he was doing. Most of the time, they still just acted like friends, with the occasional kiss on the cheek and hand holding. They'd always been close, finding comfort in one another during pressing times. But it was obvious that Snotlout was too nervous to go deeper with her.

She laughed a little to herself, then got up and went to Snotlout's hut. She would wait for him there, then confront him about what she heard. Aiysha couldn't wait to see his face go red with embarrassment, he was so cute when he would get flustered.

• • •

Snotlout walked back to his hut, completely exhausted from staying up too late. But when he reached his platform, he was shocked to hear a voice, "hey."

"Ah!" He shouted in start, but immediately composed himself when he realized that is was just Aiysha, sitting on the lower edge of his roof. "Oh, uh, hey," he greeted nervously, "did the night watch go smoothly?"

"Definitely," Aiysha replied with a sly grin, "I did, however, spot two men bickering about how to be a good boyfriend. I figured I should let it be." She hopped down and landed on her feet expertly.

Just as she'd expected, Snotlout blushed. "Haha, y-you saw that?" He asked shyly.

Aiysha waltzed over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I did," she responded with an amused grin, "so, did you get any good advice?"

Snotlout adverted his gaze, "not really."

Her smile growing, Aiysha turned his fave back to hers with her other hand. "Well, probably because you're already perfect," she told him.

Snotlout widened his eyes. Then, he tried to cover up his former doubt. "Pff, yeah, I knew that," he spoke confidently.

Aiysha rolled her eyes and raised an eyebrow, "oh, so that's why you begged my brother to tell you all of his secrets? You were sooo not--"

"Okay, okay, I get it," Snotlout cut her off, covering her mouth with a hand and chuckling, "so maybe I was a little unsure." When he removed his hand, Aiysha was wearing a satisfied grin. Snotlout sighed and smiled, "I know, you win, stop rubbing it in."

But she wasn't ready to give up yet; it wasn't often that Snotlout let someone else beat him. "Nah, I think I wanna enjoy this moment a bit longer," she teased.

Snotlout rolled his eyes, " oh, come on." Then in a swift movement, he threw his arm around her back and pressed Aiysha's body into him. Her face quickly turned pink. Looking up at Snotlout, she found him wearing a smirk. Then, he leaned down and kissed her for the first time on the lips.

Aiysha closed her eyes and let herself melt into the sweet connection of their lips. She moved hers in sync with his, deepinging the kiss as it went on. After a while, Snotlout pulled away. "How was that for the best first kiss ever," he asked confidently.

"Well.." Aiysha teased. This only earned her another long, slow, passionate kiss. Not that she had a problem with it. Finally all of the tention and nervousness was gone. This was going to be an amazing relationship.