A/N: Phase Two

Hi there!

So, I haven't updated this really in a few months, but I'm planning to start again! However, it may be slow going.

For those of you who made requests that I never got around to filling: please feel free to re-request if you still want something!

If you have had a request written by me in the past and you want to make another: again, feel free, but let me know in you new request that it's your second, third etc.! I want to make sure that everyone gets a piece of the pie, meaning that extra requests may have to wait longer than first-timers. It's only fair.

If it's your first time reading this book of one shots and you want to request: go ahead! But try to do so on this chapter and future ones to come only. A lot of times, comments on chapters that already have a bunch of comments get lost and I never see them. Also, a personal message never hurts if you'd rather request that way!

And lastly: when I left before, I know I left behind a LOT of unanswered requests. I am NOT going to try and sift through them all to find which ones I did or didn't do. If you really still want you exact same request, like I said before, re-request it on this chapter and I'll be on it! I'm starting fresh, in a sense. We'll call it Phase Two, why not?

Thank you all for understanding and sticking around to be supportive while I was on tempory fandom leave,  haha. Love you all, enjoy thr future one shots! ♡