Secret (Heather X Joce)

Requested by: Minkapurple

♀️ X ♀️

RTTE S5

⇧ Joce's Outfit ⇧Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I wanted to put something together for your character, since you gave a detailed description♡

⇧ Joce's Outfit ⇧
Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I wanted to put something together for your character, since you gave a detailed description♡

RTTE S5

Joce,

I miss you, too. It feels like it's been months since our last meeting. Hopefully, when the chaos dies down here on Berserker Island, I can come visit you again.

Love, H

Joce smiled as she read the heartwarming leader from her love. She and Heather had been dating in secret for a few months now, and it had been three weeks since they last saw each other. However, that was also during the Shellfire attacks. And now, the hunters were back with a new mysterious leader.

Placing the leader with the many others she had from Heather, Joce got out a clean sheet of paper and began to write back.

Heather,

Perhaps I should come to help clean up your village? I'm sure much needs to be done still. Wolfwind would love to see Windsheer again, and I would love to see you.

Love, J

After finishing up, Joce rolled the letter and tied it with a thin ribbon. She then tied it to the terrible terror that she and Heather used to exchange mail. Joce let the terror fly out of her window, watching it fly off with a grin.

***

It had only been two days before the terrible terror returned to Joce with another letter. She was in her hut this morning, pulling her hair back into a braided pony tail, when it arrived. Quickly finishing up her hair, Joce stumbled over to where the small dragon had landed on her windowsill.

Joce excitedly unwrapped the letter and began to read it.

Joce,

It would be great if you could come here and help out. Even if we're working the whole time, just being with you again will be perfect. Come as soon as you can, Windsheer and I'll be waiting.

Love, H

Joce's heart fluttered. She immediately his the letter away and began to pack a small bag. Wolfwind, her baby razorwhip, was sleeping is her small bed right beside Joce's. Once she was ready to go, she knelt beside the baby and woke her by gently petting her wings. Wolfwind opened her sightless eyes and yawned. "Good morning, Wolfwind," Joce greeted, "how do you feel about a visit with Windsheer?"

At the name of the older razorwhip, Wolfwind roared excitedly and stood up. Joce laughed, picking up the baby and placing her on her back. Wolfwind latched on, nuzzling her head against Joce's as the two left the hut.

Almost immediately after leaving her hut, however, she was pulled into a conversation with Astrid. Since their huts were right beside one another, this happened often. "Hey, Joce," Astrid greeted, "going somewhere?" She gestured to the bag she carried.

"Just...going to visit the Wing Maidens," Joce lied, "Wolfwind is starting to get her sight, so I want some guidance in what I should do."

This surprised Astrid. Joce usually stuck to her close friends not trusting many other people. But it did make sense that she'd want to visit the Wing Maidens. So Astrid shrugged. "Well, good luck," she responded with a smile, "I'm sure they'll be happy to help."

Joce smiled innocently, then wispered to Wolfwind, "come on, let's go before we run into anyone else." The baby opened her wings and began to fly.

***

When Berserker Island was in sight, Joce began to smile to herself. She landed at the stables that stood high above the vilage. There, Heather and Dagur were awaiting her arrival. Her feet touched the ground gracefully, and Wolfwind let her wings rest.

Heather immediately brought Joce into a hug, kissing her cheek as she did so. "It's so good to finally see you again," she muttered.

Joce closed her eyes and let her mind relax as she hugged Heather back. She breathed in her scent of pine and honey; it was sweet and sharp, just like the raven-haired woman. Joce returned the cheek kiss before pulling out of the hug.

Dagur gave them both an amused smirk. He was the only one who knew about them so far. Crossing his arms, he shook his head and teased, "have fun, you two. But not too much fun." He approached Joce and said playfully, "have her home by midnight, Joce."

Rolling her eyes, Joce punched him playfully. "Yeah, yeah," she agreed with a smile of amusement. Then, Dagur left the two, laughing to himself as he did.

"So," Joce began, putting her hands on her hips as she turned her attention back to Heather, "what's first on the agenda?"

Heather smiled deviously. "Actually, I was thinking we could start working tomorrow," she suggested, "Dagur already said it'd be aright if we took the rest of the day for ourselves."

Joce's hazel-green eyes blinked in surprise. She had come completely ready to work all day. However, she didn't mind Heather's suggestion one bit. She smiled a bit. "Well in that case..." She trailed off, taking Heather by the hand, "what's first on our agenda?"

***

The sun was beginning to set as Heather and Joce relaxed in the tall grass of a clearing in the woods. Windsheer was lying down, letting Wolfwind play with her tail.

Heather was leaning back against a thick tree trunk, and Joce leaned back against her. Head resting against Heather's chest, Joce was reading a book she'd  been trying to finish for a while. The Berserker entertained herself by redoing Joce's hair for her. It was a quiet time. The only sounds were of Wolfwind as she squeaked playfully, rushing around in the grass to catch Windsheer's tail.

Joce finished her book just as Heather finished her hair. She placed her book to the side and situated herself more comfortably with her love. "..Do you think we should tell Hiccup and the others?" Joce asked.

"Of course, eventually," Heather responded, wrapping her arms around Joce's middle. "They'll understand why we wanted this secret," she went on.

Joce nodded her head and smiled. Closing her eyes, she let her minds drift. And before long, they'd both fallen asleep together in the clearing.