Gave her my all

I push him onto the bed and I smirk at him. I climb onto him and started kissing his jawline causing him to moan. Well, I guess I found his sweet spot. I take off my shirt along with his. And kiss his toned chest inch by inch.

"Jack I-" we hear a voice barging in...

O no Madison

She looks to where there is shattered glass. Noticing that the symbol of their love was broken.

"I knew it!" She cries

Jack's pov

"O Madison go stick a sock in it" I rolled my eyes

"Why Jack why!"

"Because you did it first with 4 now five guys!" I yelled now standing up.

"I would never"

I take my phone up and show her every single picture I had with her and another guy and she shuts up.

"Just get out..we're over," I say trying not to cry

"You really wanna downgrade Jack," she asked pointing to Skylar

"Get out" Skylar yelled

"Or what you'll fuck me...hoe you ain't touching me just because Jack has you as his sex toy doesn't mean you own him or you can talk to me like that" Madison yelled

"But at least I can get him in bed whenever I feel" Skylar turned around and kissed me. Surprisingly I kissed back

I see tears rolling down Madison's eyes but she's been a bitch to me.

Madison shook her head tears still in her eyes and stormed out. I heard the front door slam shut and I couldn't help but laugh in my mind but it irritated me. The girl that I loved killed me so many times and I let her. Damn, I'm such a fool.

I turn to see Skylar who had a smirk on her face.

"You've been a bad girl," I say

"And" she rolled my eyes

"I'm gonna have to punish you"

"Damn boy you kinky as fuck," She says causing me to laugh

I pushed her onto the bed and left kisses from her lips to her stomach. She stiffens up at my touch and I stop

"You ok?" I asked

"I'm kind of a virgin" she looked down as if she was ashamed

"Kind of or you are" I joked causing her to blush "I'll be careful I promise"

I pulled her pants down leaving her in her bra and underwear. I kiss her neck leaving marks. I moved from her neck to her lips and kiss her as hard as I can. I rub on her entrance causing her to moan.

"O...o..my gosh Jack" her eyes rolled back

I unbuckled her bra and kiss every inch of her breast. I go down to her stomach then to the hem of he underwear. I pull them down as she watches attentively. I kiss every inch of her folds as she grabbed onto my hair.

"You like that?"

She nods slightly in tears

I stick one finger into her and she moans out. I go a little faster than added another till I had three fingers in and going at an average rate.

I stop and kiss her again as I line myself up to her.

"This may hurt for a bit" I slightly smile as I slowly slip myself into her and she winces at the pain. She held onto the sheet but soon maybe a minute she lets go and the room was filled with our moans.

For some reason, I gave her my all because I had to have some heart for the fact that it's her first time. I could care less about her but...I don't know I just...

O my gosh what did I just write😂😂