unknown

I woke up to the bright sun shining through the wall of windows in my room. This view was something I could never get used to. I climbed out of bed made myself presentable for the day and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I in the living room and went through my social media pages when a picture on Instagram caught my eye. The pic that Derek took of me. I didn't mind its just the caption bothered me, it had me thinking. He captioned it..."dying to know afraid to find out" I left it alone and decided to go to the gym.

Jack's POV

I got dressed ready for my day with Leigh. She'd texted me to meet her at Starbucks so thats where I went.

-

I walked in and immediately spotted her and Aidan.

"hey" I say sitting across from them

"hi Mr.Jack" Aidan smiled

"call me Jack babygirl" I smile and so does she. She suddenly whispered something into Leigh's ear

"no" Leigh said and Aidan got sad

"everything ok" I asked and she said yes but for as long as I've known Leigh I knew when she's lying. I bought Aidan a yogurt and a pastry for Leigh after that I took them to the park. Leigh and I chased Aidan around....

Samantha's POV

After the gym I got a drink from Jamba Juice and went for a jog. I jogged through the park a good distance and took a break. Right when I was about to leave I see the cutest little girl ever. She's running with a big grin, laughing. She ran as fast as her little legs could from her parents. I turned to leave but a familiar voice stopped me. I looked closely and thats when I saw him. Jack. Smiling. I was too busy looking at him that I hadn't noticed the little body bumping into me.

"hi" she said

"hi there" I smiled

"sorry about that" the woman said

"its ok" I say smiling until he walked up to me "Jack?"

"you two know each other?" the girl asked and I turned to Jack

"no we don't" he quickly says and my eyes burned holding back my tears, I choked on my words and all I could say was

"sorry I thought you were someone else" I say angrily. I ran back to my car with the thought of him doing that. Why would he say that? Did he choose her over me?

Jack's POV

Leigh invited me over to watch a movie but halfway through Aidan fell asleep so it was just us. I helped her clean up.

"where's her dad" I asked

"he left the minute she was born"

"sorry"

"its ok we didn't need him anyway" she explains and our eyes made contact and its like I couldn't move. She ran up to me and with force she kissed me

"I've been waiting to do that since I saw you"