flashbacks

I was allowed to leave but I didn't. I had something to do. I barged into his room and saw her holding his hand.

"What're you doing here?" She snarled

"Didn't you hear I'm apart of the family now I'm having your fiance's kids" I smirk

"What how...?"

"Well he cheated on your bitchy ass with me. I thank you for that because everyone knows not to take Jack to parties when he's in his feelings because he gets out of hand, we both do. So if you loved him you would've known","did you even tell his family that he's been in a coma for a month?"

"I didn't want to worry them"

"Hoe it's his family how dumb could you be"

Jack's POV

My body was numb I couldn't move, I couldn't see a thing.

"Wake up Jack 'Makayla' needs you" I hear her say and my body immediately unfroze. My eyes shot open and I could see.

"Makayla!" I yelled

My heart was in my stomach and tears streamed from my eyes. I see Sam, Kelsey, Stassie, Leigh, Madison, Johnson and Samantha.

"Sammy" I say as I held out my arms to hug her, not caring if Leigh was there. She hugged me gently trying not to hurt me. I missed this, I missed her in my arms.

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" she cries

"Guys can I talk to Leigh for a few" I say and they all walk out leaving us.

Samantha's POV

The next thing I know Leigh was coming out with tears in her eyes. She turns to me and slaps me. I was ready to prance on her but Madison holds me back.

"Bitch you fucked up!" Madison yelled and threw herself at her. It was historical but it ended when Sam pulled her off him. Leigh stormed off as we went back to see Jack.

"Baby I'm sorry" he held my hand

"I'm sorry too"

"Jack you said her name" Johnson said leaving us confused

"Who?" Jack asked and I realized

"Babe who's Makayla?" I asked

"Giovanni wasn't the only child that I lost. This is why I ran away from you Sammy because you look so much like Gio. I couldn't bare the pain. That pain that reminds me of Makayla, my daughter"

"You sure you want to talk bud?" Johnson asked

"It's time they knew"

'FLASHBACK'

I was still in highschool only 16. That time I hadn't met Leigh yet because she hadn't transferred in yet. At that point I had a crush on my best friend, Leah. I was the good guy trying to keep his friend from suicide. She was having problems with her parents so she stayed with me a lot.

"Come on it's a party you can't pass that up" Leah begged

"No"

"Why?"

"Cuz' I'll end up taking your drink ass home again"

"You won't have to promise"

"Ok fine" she'd always get her way and I'd never say no. The same words over and over again.

We got home and got ready. I knew what I was up for but not quite. She was already drunk off her ass.

"Dance with me" she smiled and I took her hand as she grinded her body on mine. That vibe I got from her that feeling that I didn't want to go away. She kisses me and I kiss her back. She pulled on my hair as my hands roamed hey body. Things got heated that night to where our clothes were scattered on the floor.

Day after day it was the same thing over and over. Touching her body was the best thing, until I couldn't when she went back home. Times came by where she didn't come to school for weeks when she did she was covered in bruises.
"Baby what happened" I asked

"They told me not to come back" she cried

"Why?"

"Because I'm pregnant with your baby" she whispered and I believed her because we took each other's virginity

"It's ok you'll stay with me and I'll talk to my parents"

Leah stayed home while I was at school so she could rest. I got a job so I could support Leah and our child. One day I went out to get diapers and I didn't which was best so this blonde girl helped me out.

"Hi I'm Leigh"

She was nice and we became friends. She was my tutor when I was behind in school. Little did I know she had feelings for me. I spent all my time with my family and Leah.

9 months later

When Makayla was born Leah went through a depression stage because she thought she couldn't love Makayla, she thought she'd become her parents. She eventually saw that she loved our baby deeply.

"Babe I'm working late tonight, my parent's will be back in 20minutes" I say

"Love you" she said before I left

A few hours later my shift was almost up and I got a call from my mom and apparently Leah was ready to pop. I didn't care to tell my boss that I was leaving. When I got to the hospital they let me in immediately. I was with her when she gave birth to Makayla. She had my eyes. When we got to take her home it was the best feeling ever. My boss didn't allow me to take some days off. He said if I wanted I'd have to quit which I did. Eventually I did have to get a job.

"I love you Makayla" I say before leaving

The day when I decided to leave them to do so life turned to the worst.

"Jack get to the hospital right now!" Mom streamed over the phone

I got into my car and sped down the highway getting at least 5 speeding tickets.

I hope my mom's fine

What happened?

Is everything ok?

When I got there my parents and sisters rushed over to me in tears.

"What happened?"

"Leah and Makayla were in an accident"

"Are they ok" my voice cracked

"Makayla's fine but Leah, she died" Laura cries and it's like my whole world crashed around me.

"Makayla's in surgery right now"

"I need to see her!" I cried

"You can't not now"

Soon the doctor came out with a disappointing look.

"Are you makayla's family"

"Yes" mom said

"I'm sorry for your loss the procedure was to advanced for her body to handle." The doctor explained and Eventually I turned off everything. I had no humanity left. At this point it was fuck everything. I started drinking anything in my way. I turned complete fuckboy and eventually I fucked Leigh and fell in love with her because she helped me find myself.