I think I'm in love

Skylar's pov

The get-together was basically over and I haven't seen Jack in hours. I asked around and no one knew. I guess I'll find him by myself. I looked around outside for a bit and I found him. That was fast.

"I'm sorry I messed things up for you" he says without facing

"Since when"

"Since the day zi met you Sky. I called you names. I treated you like a prostitute and now you might be pregnant with my kid!" He yells

"Make the future better without looking back" I say holding his hand

"I'm sorry"

"Jack stop apologizing. We started off rocky but we became good friends so it doesn't matter"

Jack's pov

She was right but why does this hurt me so much. She was right about everything. Everyone was right.

Skylar's pov

"Lets go home" I pull him up and we said our goodbyes and left.

While waiting on the others Jack and I decided to watch Rick and Morty. I fell asleep half way through the first episode.

~Flashback~

Before I could push him away or say anything again, he kissed me. I calm down and kissed him back. My hands tangled up in his hair as my legs wrap around him. He grabs my ass while his tongue fights a war with mine.
~End of flashback~

I wake up with that confused but not so confused look on my face.

"You ok"

"I never did it with him Jack. It was you...that night at the pool, we never...I never" I mumbled

At that moment everyone busted through the front door. Jack looks at me with a look and I shook my head no. I'm not telling them until I tell his parents first. They crowded around us to watch the show as I leaned my head on Jack. I notice Stassie and Johnson offly close. A blanket can't hide everything. I see their fingers intertwining under it.

I need to talk to Stas and kels so I texted them to meet me upstairs.

"So whats up between you and Jackie poo" Stassie laughs

"Whats going on with you and Johnsie poo" I laugh

"They kissed" kels blurted

And I started screaming like a five year old girl and congratulated her.

Before I could say anything else the door flew open and there stood. Sam.

"We need to talk" he damands

We walk out the room to an empty one and he closed the door.

"I'm sorry..I"

"Its whatever" I say

"No its not...I was an asshole to you but I was jealous...I just-" he stops and then smashes his lips onto mine. I push him away without second thoughts.

"I don't want this" I say looking down

"Why. I do because I like you"

"No you don't Sam. You're grieving because you lost Stassie to Johnson"

"Thats not true"

"I'm pregnant with Gilinsky's baby ok!" I Yelled "I'm tired of the faking. You're inlove with Stassie even though she doesn't want you and I'm inlove with Jack!"