i promise

"What shit you smokin Claudia we never had a child! Are you delusional!?" I yelled

"Jack that night you got me pregnant! You had a baby girl. One day she asked me why she didn't have a dad and I told her you never loved her mommy and you never stayed. She's daddy's mistake. Jack she cried and ran. She ran until she got out to the streets and got hit by a car. I watched her die!! SHE WAS ONLY 3 JACK!" She explained in tears

"I'm sorry but its not my fault. It YOURS! You were the one sober that night and took advantage of me while I was drunk...YOU WERE THE ONE that never even mentioned her to me!" I yelled

"Stop lying you knew what you did but it doesn't matter now because you're going you're going to suffer like I did." She smirked

"What?" I asked confused

"Change of plans, you're going feel how it feels to lose the one you love and to watch your child die" she grudges

Four other men pop out from behind her and grabs me.

Samantha's pov

I don't see anything and I don't hear anything. I can't speak due to the dry, rough material on my mouth. My hands and feet were tied and hurting from me struggling for the past 3 hours.

Where's Gio?!

Where's my baby?

Where the fuck am I?

Where's Jack?

All of these questions and none can be answered. Suddenly I heard the creaking of a door hinge. The rough material was then pulled off my head so I could see. In sight was the main bitch herself 5 guards and someone in their hand. The threw him into a chair and tied him up.
When the guy sat up and gained consciousness I noticed he was Jack.
His eyes widened as he saw me and tears rolled filled our eyes.

"Now here's the thing to make this better you're going to pick how we torture your beloved fiance" Claudia say

"I'm not doing that!"

"You will or I'll do it myself and make your precious baby boy suffer"

Claudia ripped the tape off my mouth and smirked at me

"Its ok Jack just do it" I cried

Jack's pov

What Claudia and her goons didn't count on was me still having my phone. While I was looking for Samantha and Gio I called Johnson soooo for the time being I had to what Claudia said. It'll hurt me just as much as it'll hurt her but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I refused to let any of those things touch Samantha but I had to or they'd kill Gio. You know what forget it. I'm not doing this.

"I'm not doing this!"

"Well no pain for her no gain for me" Claudia cackled

She picked up a small machine and started it

"This is my favorite tool it peels the skin off of a human body"

She grazed it on Samantha's inner thigh, her shoulder, her lower back and her legs. I couldn't stand hearing her screams at this time it wasn't just her screaming, it was me too. I was in tears.

Where is Johnson?

Somebody?!

She picks up a small knife and stabs it into Sam's shoulder. She drags it from one end to the other. Blood blood BLOOD! I can't see her like this.

"STOP!" I screamed

"Oooh I like you feisty Jack, what if I go to little baby Gio instead" she smirked

"I swear if you t-"

Before I could finish a single gun shot was heard and Claudia was down.

FREEZE LAPD!

Claudia's men fired back but lost their battle against the cops.

They untied me and then Sam. She could barely stay up. She was losing.

"Come on babe stay up" I cried as they put her on a stretcher and to an ambulance.

They came back with Giovanni and gave him to me. His eyes wide open they were perfect. He was perfect. I went outside and I saw Johnson and Stassie.

"Thank God you both are ok" Stassie sniffled. Its obvious that they had been crying.

"Lets get to your house and then the hospital" Johnson stated as we hurried to his car. We picked up stuff for Gio and then left ro the hospital.

-

"The surgery went successful so you can see her in an hour when she wakes up."

"Thank you" I say still in tears

Johnson runs up to me with panic and sorry in his eyes

"Claudia's alive she wants to talk to you...there are cops at her door"

"She can dream about that day because it ain't gonna happen" I say as I continue to play with Gio.

-

We walk into the room and tears formed. She had bandages and stitches all over.

"Hey babygirl" I say before kissing her.

We talked a bit with Stassie and Johnson. We called our parents telling them that everything's a bit better and stuff like that.

"Guys can you give Jack and I a sec?" Sam asked

"Only if I get to have my nephew" Johnson bargained and I handed him Gio laughing.

"Jack lets go away together, just you me and Gio" she says

"You sure?" I asked

"I'm tired of this shit Jack. Every time we're happy" she cries

"Ok but once you're a little better","but promise me before we do we get married in Omaha where our family are?"

"I promise"