pregnant kiss

It was my first time having wine and I guess I had too much because I was tipsy as fuck and wanted to pee so bad.

"I'll be back," I said before getting up

I was walking to the restroom when I saw that guy again. He notices me and started walking over. Suddenly I didn't want to pee anymore but I still walked a bit to the restroom to avoid the chatter that was giving me a headache.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked

"I would if I was with you" I giggled. What is wrong with me?!

"I could help you with that if you gave me your number," he said and I handed him my new phone. He typed in his number and I gave him mine.

"So does this Sammy have a last name?" I said to him playfully as if we never met for some reason

"Wilkinson" he smiled

"I gotta go text me," I said kissing his cheek

I walked back to where everyone was and it was already time to leave because Jakey was asleep on Stassie's lap. He has a little crush on her. It's funny how he loses his words when he sees her. I was over the fact that I couldn't care less about what Jack said anymore so I sat in the front seat next to him.

-

Jack's pov

She was finally talking to me. Stassie and kels were spending the night because Jake wouldn't let Stassie leave.

"I'll stay with Jack" I hear Skylar say before she walks into my room. She looks at me with a big smile and changes into her pj's

"Thanks," she said

"No problem...and Sky I'm sorry about what I said" she looked at me ass if I was crazy. What'd I say?

"What?" I asked confused

"You never call me Sky" she smiles

I hold her in my arms as she laid next to me. I look into her eyes and they were the most magnificent things I've ever seen. Glad things are back to how I want it.

Suddenly her phone lights up the darkroom. She never gets texts. Since when does she have friends. O wait other than Stassie, kels and Johnson.she lets go of me and reaches for her phone. A smile was plastered on her face as she types.

"Who's that?" I ask

"Stassie she told me that Jake and kels are snoring and she can't sleep"

Skylar's pov

I wasn't about to let him know that a guy texted me. Especially when that guy is his friend. Sammy was the one who texted me. He asked for us to meet tomorrow and for sure I was gonna see him.

-

The next morning

Stassie and kels already left and I was going to get ready to meet Sam.

"Jack, could you watch Jake today I have some errand to run?"

"Only if you pay me back" he smirked

"Anything you want" I smiled

-

Sam and I were walking through the park just talking. It was fun to just talk.

"So who's the girl Wilk" I laughed

"The girl was Stassie" he frowned "so who's the guy Sky," he asked

"No one"

"Ok so then I could do this," he says pushing onto a tree and started kissing my neck. Immediately he found my sweet spot. He had me trembling at his touch. He kisses my lips gently and I kissed back. I'm not supposed to be doing this because I belong to Jack I'm his. But what he doesn't know can't hurt him right?

Jack's pov

I had her wrapped around my finger again. It was too easy. I was laying on the floor drawing with Jake when my phone started ringing. I ignored her number so many times until I forced myself to answer.

On-call (jack & Madison)

What

We need to talk

Who says we need to cuz' I surely don't wanna hear you

I think this time you would

Nope pretty sure I don't

Just meet me at the Starbucks at west Brooke in an hour if I don't see you then I understand

End of call

I contemplated if too or not and I decided not but all I knew next was that Jake and I were heading to Starbucks on west Brooke

-

"Why am I here?" I ask already irritated from seeing her face

"Because I nee...d to tell you that I'm pregnant"